Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Illegal aliens, young Americans vie for same jobs

Illegal aliens, young Americans vie for same jobs
    Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 5/6/2009 5:30:00 AM

A recently released study by an immigration think tank has found that the types of American workers who are in the most competition with illegal immigrants in the job market have extraordinarily high unemployment rates during this recession.

As recently reported on OneNewsNow, the Center for Immigration Studies recently released the report titled "Trends in Immigrant and Native Employment," which found that immigrant unemployment -- both legal and illegal -- was higher in the first quarter of 2009 than at any time since 1994.

Dr. Steven Camarota, co-author of the study, says the unemployment rate for 16- and 17-year-old native-born Americans for the same period was 22 percent, the rate for native-born high school dropouts nearly 20 percent, and even the rate for 18- to 29-year-old native-born high school graduates was a staggering 18 percent.

"These are the populations most in competition with illegal aliens, and they are doing disastrously in the U.S. labor market," he notes. "It would seem like an ideal time then to enforce the law and encourage illegal immigrants to go home -- but we're not doing that."

Even before the recession began, Camarota points out unemployment for young and less-educated natives was very high: a little over 11.5 percent for those without a high school diploma, and just under 11 percent for 18- to 29-year-old high school graduates, illustrating what he calls little evidence of a labor shortage, particularly for less-educated workers.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Defau ... ?id=516996

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CIS Report: "Trends in Immigrant and Native Employment"
    http://cis.org/FirstQuarter2009Unemployment

Download PDF version
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2009/back509.pdf
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The other day a young black female friend went to the State Unemployment Office. She got a job offer to go pick tobacco with housing. I lol, I told her you got to be kidding me. And laughed some more. When now as I type I think those Immigrants are working the jobs that American will do and Americans have to work the jobs illegal immigrants will not do.

I ask her do you now understand the fight I am telling you about?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal aliens make good money in construction. Alot of them have their own companies now and hire other illegals to work for them. Most of them aren't out in the fields anymore.

One of the main reasons for the invasion of illegal immigrants is the States Unemployment Offices DO NOT E-Verify the I-9s (every immigrant is to fill out an I-9 form).

It is my understanding the offices do E-Verify Migrate Farm Workers. Why? To pretend immigrants are on the farms? To pretend we have a demand for migrate farm workers but then they don't show up at the farms?