Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal anchor baby spewers fearful of new Medicaid rules

Medicaid Changes Worry Community

In about four months, Amarilys Suarez of Haines City will give birth to her second child.

In the past few weeks, Suarez, 22, has been preparing for the big day and has already picked a name for her unborn daughter. But her pregnancy has suddenly changed from a joyful celebration into a thought of fear.

Suarez, an undocumented immigrant from Jalisco, Mexico, learned Friday of a change in government policy on health coverage for babies born to illegal residents. Newborns of undocumented residents no longer automatically qualify for Medicaid, a government program that covers health care costs for poor families, even though children born in the United States are American citizens.

"It's scary to know my (welfare needing anchor) baby will be treated differently because I (knowingly) made a choice to (break the law to) find a better life," Suarez said Friday at El Zocalo grocery store (through an interpreter because she has never learned to speak English and planned to have her children taught in Spanish only in bilingual schools). "I don't know what to think or to do (since I counted on the stupid gringos to pay for all my family's welfare, food stamps, medical care and anchor baby delivery costs). We are a poor (welfare dependent) family (who counts on having the gringo taxpayers to pay for all the anchor babies I planned to have). I guess there is no way (to mooch off tapxpayers like I expected to do when I came here illegally) to turn for help anymore."

Suarez will have to leave her part-time job as a housekeeper soon. Her husband is a seasonal construction worker. Suarez has a 3-year-old son, an American citizen born in Polk County.

Illegal immigrants are generally excluded from Medicaid, which draws federal and state funding. Under the previous policy, women without legal status received Medicaid coverage for labor and delivery, and states covered health-care costs for the baby's first year of life. Babies of illegal residents are still eligible for Medicaid, but now their parents must apply and provide proof of the child's citizenship.

Cont.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

BIG HONKEY DOREY, JUST HOW HARD IS THAT TO DO? BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM THE HOSPITAL IS SHE DUMB OR WHAT?

what I would like to know is just why they automatically get medicaid for a full year or for life is what I would like to know?American babies don't, i have had just about ehough of this expecting to get all the free care you want here in the land of milk and honey, the only thing they should offer them is a free tubaligation!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

n the past few weeks, Suarez, 22, has been preparing for the big day and has already picked a name for her unborn daughter.
    Allow me to suggest the name "Welfare".
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

That means a child born here from undocumented immigrants will be treated as a second-class American citizen," she said. "It's a slap in the face. For me, it's another strategy to continue intimidating and denigrating the migrant community."
    This is so ridiculous! All is does is put the on the same playing field as American mothers. An American mother would have to go apply......they don't get on anything automatically. They treat them as a second-class citizen when they automatically put them on medicaid. After all, how does anyone know how poor they are.....unless they apply, like everybody else!!! It's gotten to the point that they don't won't to do anything where they have to show documents.....they expect everything to be handed them without question. After all they are poor, right??? It's amazing how many of these "poor" people are driving new SUV's. They expect us to give them free health care, free food, etc., so they can have money for the luxuries of life and send bundles home for their new house. We are the ones being denigrated and intimidated. I'm sick of it!!!

The sense of entitlement is really breathtaking. Here's a really revolutionary idea: how about only having kids if you can afford them?

Some predicted undocumented immigrants won't pursue Medicaid coverage for their children because of concerns about making their presence known to the government.
    Reasonable people try not to have babies they can't afford. If they choose not to pursue Medicaid, then it's no fault of anybody except themselves. Illegal activities always bring consequences! They think there should be none! These people are human over-population machines. What's going to happen to this country with millions of indigent people spitting out babies????? They've got to stop this anchor baby nonsense! Can you say Third World countries within all major cities and smaller cities consumed by Third World mindsets!

Deport her and make her have her baby in her own country. We do not need any more anchor babies stealing tax payer money.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    n the past few weeks, Suarez, 22, has been preparing for the big day and has already picked a name for her unborn daughter.
    Allow me to suggest the name "Welfare".
    LOL... that is exactly what the illegals are here for.

Full service store! Use your WIC and LINK cards (welfare for children, etc...) and your phone card while your at it. So the net is tightening...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Babies of illegal residents are still eligible for Medicaid, but now their parents must apply and provide proof of the child's citizenship.
    May I suggest arresting and deporting them when they show up to apply?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast