I think that Congress had better address this immediately. Wet Foot/dry Foot should not apply to Cubans that travel through South America and are flown to the border for a free American ride. If they start out scamming the system they will continue to operate that way. JMO

Illegal Cuban Refugees INVADE El Paso – No CHECKS, NO NOTHING

BY TEAM DML/
MAY 16, 2016/ IMMIGRATION

The Obama administration arranged for 4,000 illegal alien Cubans to be FLOWN straight to the border from Panama over the next two weeks.

The first wave has arrived – KFOX14 called them “Cuban refugees” and “immigrants”. In fact, they came illegally, but are being allowed in through the “Wet Foot Dry Foot” policy. Next they want to bring their families.

KFOXTV reports the Cubans are arriving “confused and lost”. Many don’t know where they are going, or where TO go, but they know they are here for “the American dream.”
Since they don’t know when the planes are arriving, volunteers with pro-immigrant welcoming groups are patrolling the bridges “trying to help as many as they can” and take them to a shelter. They’re also accepting donations to help buy discounted bus lines tickets for the Cubans.

Friday evening KFOX14 found Robbie Rosales, who said he had lived 11 months in Ecuador. “To get here has been very hard. We’ve traveled through the jungle, and they’ve robbed many of us. Some women have been raped. They’ve treated us bad and have taken things from us, all so that we can fulfill our American dream,” said Rosales.

“It’s every Cuban’s American dream. For the opportunities that are available for Cubans and everyone else who wants to come to this country. To make our dreams come true,” said Rosales.

Rosales said he doesn’t know anyone in Texas and has no one to help him there. “The person helping me is in New York,” he said. He said he is the only one in his family now in the United States, but “I want to work and eventually bring my family here in the future.”

“I want to thank the government and all the Americans for giving us the opportunity to get to this country to pursue our dreams,” said Rosales.

“The first thing they want to do when they get here is get on Facebook and send messages to their family,” said volunteer Ray Dominguez.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/illega...merican-dream/