Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    People, come on. If this account is accurate, this person had no reason to know who these cowboys were. He was in all his right to fight back and, the two agents had no reasonable suspicion to detain him. I am glad he he fought back and won 48k regardless of his legal status.

If this person were legal, how many of you would agree with the government's actions? Don't leave your common sense at the door.
    US citizens have been murdered through their doors, beat half to death, tased to death in their wheel-chairs, their dogs killed before their eyes and then tied up and forced to sit in the blood of their pets by police officers. And I haven't read where any federal, state, county or city government paid them a dime because the officers weren't in uniform or failed to identify themselves. I totally support equal rights and equal protection under the law. But I don't support special rights or special privileges for foreign nationals in our country in violation of US immigration law. You aren't supporting equal rights, you're advocating special rights and fortunately, those flew out the window with the 14th Amendment and a series of US Civil Rights Acts. This illegal alien needs to be deported and Obama needs to repay our Treasury $48,000 with interest.
    Can you reference any of the above incidents where the facts are the same, or the cause of action is the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    People, come on. If this account is accurate, this person had no reason to know who these cowboys were. He was in all his right to fight back and, the two agents had no reasonable suspicion to detain him. I am glad he he fought back and won 48k regardless of his legal status.

If this person were legal, how many of you would agree with the government's actions? Don't leave your common sense at the door.
    US citizens have been murdered through their doors, beat half to death, tased to death in their wheel-chairs, their dogs killed before their eyes and then tied up and forced to sit in the blood of their pets by police officers. And I haven't read where any federal, state, county or city government paid them a dime because the officers weren't in uniform or failed to identify themselves. I totally support equal rights and equal protection under the law. But I don't support special rights or special privileges for foreign nationals in our country in violation of US immigration law. You aren't supporting equal rights, you're advocating special rights and fortunately, those flew out the window with the 14th Amendment and a series of US Civil Rights Acts. This illegal alien needs to be deported and Obama needs to repay our Treasury $48,000 with interest.
    Can you reference any of the above incidents where the facts are the same, or the cause of action is the same?
    Uuuh, no, because I'm not aware of a cause of action against a US citizen for being an illegal alien.

But I can certainly reference the examples I gave you of this maltreatment of US citizens by police officers. Peyton Strickland, Wilmington, North Carolina, unarmed, 3 feet from opening the door to greet the police, was shot 3 times through the door of his residence during a SWAT Team raid on a no-knock search/arrest warrant looking for stolen Playstations. They also killed his dog. Peyton died 4 hours later. He was an 18 year old college student. This was in November or December of 2008. The stolen Playstations the police were looking for were not in the residence named in the search warrant. The warrant was issued on the basis of an anonymous "tip" left over a hot-line number. Peyton and his dog, Blaze, are both in urns now on his parents fireplace mantel.

Stephen Thornton, shot dead is his home during a 12 man unit SWAT Team raid on a no knock warrant "looking for marijuana plants growing in the home", in Raleigh, North Carolina on January 8, 2008. He was a cancer survivor and grew medical marijuana for himself and some other cancer patients. There has been no police report released. The State Bureau of Investigation took over the investigation, completed their investigation a couple of months ago, 15 months after the shooting, sealed the file and will not release it to the public.

Emily Delafield, 56, Schizophrenic and carting an oxygen tank was tased to death in her wheelchair in her front yard by 2 police officers in Clay County, Florida in late 2007. 1 police officer tased her once, the other police officer, a female, tased her 9 times. She was tased 10 times in a period of less than 2 minutes and died of cardiac arrest. She was having an episode and waving knives and a hammer at demons.

And then there's the Mayor of Berwyn Heights, Maryland on July 31, 2008:

"A police SWAT team raided the home of the mayor in the Prince George's County town of Berwyn Heights on Tuesday, shooting and killing his two dogs, after he brought in a 32-pound package of marijuana that had been delivered to his doorstep, police said.

"Mayor Cheye Calvo was not arrested in the raid, which was carried out about 7 p.m. by the Sheriff's Office SWAT team and county police narcotics officers. Prince George's police spokesman Henry Tippett said yesterday that all the residents of the house -- Calvo, his wife and his mother-in-law -- are "persons of interest" in the case.

"The package was addressed to Calvo's wife, Trinity Tomsic, said law enforcement officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the case is ongoing.

"Tippett said police are working to determine for whom the drugs were meant.

"Calvo said yesterday that he did not know how the drugs wound up on his doorstep. He works part time as the mayor and serves as director of expansion for the SEED Foundation, a well-known national nonprofit group that runs urban public boarding schools.

""My government blew through my doors and killed my dogs," Calvo said. "They thought we were drug dealers, and we were treated as such. I don't think they really ever considered that we weren't."

"Calvo described a chaotic scene, in which he -- wearing only underwear and socks -- and his mother-in-law were handcuffed and interrogated for hours. They were surrounded by the dogs' carcasses and pools of the dogs' blood, Calvo said."

cont. in link

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03299.html

Turns out the drug enforcers were running a sting operation, and their deliveryman left the planted box of marijuana on the wrong door-step. They had the wrong house.

And then there's 17 year old Daryl Turner tased to death by police officers in March of 2008 while walking out of a Food Lion in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he'd been talking to the manager asking for his job back that he lost because he took 2 Hotpockets to eat on his break earlier that day. When he was fired and sent home, his mother had told him to go back to the store and ask for a second chance and see if he could get his job back. Someone called the police. Daryl was walking out when the police were walking in, they told him to stop and when he kept walking towards them, they tased him and he died at the scene. He was unarmed.

And there are so many more ...

Where's the outrage? Where's the ACLU? Where's the SPLC? The ADL? The US Justice Department Civil Rights Division?

No charges were filed against any of these police officers except Chris Long, the officer who murdered Peyton Strickland. But the grand jury refused to indict. There were no federal civil rights investigations into these cases by the US Justice Department. They were barely even mentioned in the local news.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton
    Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Since when does our Constitution guarantee illegal aliens the rights of a U.S. citizen?

Now it's legal for illegal aliens to resist arrest from law enforcement and be paid by the U.S. government to do that! Hey, any U.S. citizen here dumb enough to try and resist arrest? If you're lucky, you could hit the jackpot for breaking the law. Illegals hit the jackpot for coming here illegally and NOW for resisiting arrest...is this a great country or what!?! (For illegal aliens that is) No wonder they keep coming here, we pay them and reward them generously to break our laws!! We're all effin brain dead to allow this to continuously go on!
    1. Since the Constitution was written, guaranteeing ALL PERSONS, inalienable rights.

2. If you read the article, he couldn't have been resisting arrest since the two feebies didn't bother to identify themselves until the local PD arrived on the scene.
    X2
    The feds didn't ID themselves... says who? The illegal alien? Get real.

I don't know who these two posters are but the words "unalienable rights" are not found in the Constitution of the United States.

They are found in the Declaration of Independence in the preamble.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The unalienable Rights are not Law.

Read the Constitution so people like this don't take your rights away and give them to foreign nationals.
    http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I don't know who those posters are but the words "unalienable rights" are not found in the Constitution of the United States.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Read the Constitution so people like this don't take your rights away and give them to foreign nationals.

Dixie
    That's true, but Amendments IX and X cover those in the Constitution.

"Amendment IX

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

"Amendment X

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people."

The issue is standing. No illegal alien has any legal standing to sue in our courts for anything. They have the rights guaranteed through due process of law as it relates to their status as illegal aliens, solely to protect the rights of US Citizens and Legal Residents from an illegal deportation. Their right to a deportation hearing is only to verify their status, which is actually our right as US citizens, not to be deported in error.

If US Citizens have no standing in US courts to sue our President to verify his constitutional eligibility to hold the office, then no illegal alien has the standing to sue our government in our courts for a dime. For anyone in our courts or government to think otherwise would be mind-numbing if the absurdity of it hadn't already made our brains explode.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also ironic how the framers, under the 14th Amendment, specifically excluded birthright citizenship to the offspring of foreign diplomats ( who are here legally by the way) but would have no problems with bestowing citizenship upon the offspring of those who entered this country in violation of federal immigration laws; while still claiming loyality to another nation.

I'm sure that was their intent! Another perversion of our Constitution by those who are concerned about the perceived rights of illegal invaders as opposed to American citizens who are being victimized by these criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry to say that Attorney's are part of the problem in this country. The ACLU is a glaring example of this. Seems that law abiding American citizens are in fact relegated to an unprotected or forgotten class when it comes to civil rights. The guilt and apology trip going on in this country has got to stop.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I agree Judy, illegal aliens only have human rights and are not citizens of the US and do not have our Civil Right protections.

MALDEF is working hard to make them pseudo citizens by suing for civil rights violations every chance they get.

Dixie

I agree Judy, illegal aliens only have human rights and are not citizens of the US and do not have our Civil Right protections.

MALDEF is working hard to make them pseudo citizens by suing for civil rights violations every chance they get.

Dixie
    Correctomundo! And we have to once again ask ourselves why does an organization like MALDEF exist? Who is behind it, who funds it, what is their motive, purpose as a tax-exempt tax-payer subsidized anti-American, anti-Citizen organization? Why in the hell do Americans continue to allow these phony anti-US not-for-profit charities to operate as 501 C 3 organizations in the US who challenge the very laws that protect our citizens and defend our nation?

As part of our work to stop illegal immigration, we all must support the FairTax that has several aspects that complement our efforts. They are:

1. All income-based taxes are eliminated both for corporations and individuals. Consequently, a 501 C 3 tax-exempt status become moot financially. No longer can corporations contribute to these outfits who are funded to open our borders, legalize illegal immigration, expand legal immigration and over-populate our nation. Without an income tax deduction to contribute to these outfits, no board of directors will authorize these contributions. There may be a few, but too few to mention. The scrutiny is raised to the shareholder level and corporate funds now being misdirected into phony charities will grind to a halt under the FairTax both from corporations as well as wealthy individuals.

2. The FairTax has a provision that exempts the essential spending for necessities through a Rebate which is actually a pre-determined pre-calculated Prebate, rebated at the first of the month in advance to be used by citizens and legal residents to pay the FairTaxes on their necessities as they see fit based on their spending choices or save it or invest it or whatever they choose to do with it. It's calculated on the number of adults and children in the household. A family of 4 for example would receive $527 a month based on $199 per adult x 2 and around $70 per child. It's not based on income or assets, just people in the household. Everyone who is a US citizen or Legal Resident can fill out a simple form that lists the persons and their Social Security Numbers and sends it in once a year. Illegal aliens are NOT eligible for this Prebate, but like any consumer or visitor will be paying FairTaxes. An illegal alien family of 4 will not be at $6,440 a year financial disadvantage over their US citizen counterparts. Now, they will be squealing for a higher wage instead of undercutting US workers because $6,440 a year is a 30% or higher cost of living for them, and now employers have no means to save on their wages by hiring illegal aliens. Under the FairTax, employers come out better hiring US citizens and Legal Residents who are eligible for the PreBate.

3. While the FairTax doesn't change the law on 501 C 3 status but makes its tax advantages moot, the FairTax also requires 501 C 3 organizations to CHARGE FairTax on any services or products they sell for money. For example, MALDEF would have to provide totally FREE legal services, without any cut or % of a settlement or charge their clients the 23% FairTax on their services. Since their contributors are going to dry up under the FairTAx because of item 1 described above, they are't going to have the funds to provide "free" services or even partially subsidized services, so they will in most cases be forced to operate like any law firm, charge market for their services and collect a FairTax on their fees and expenses. They are tax-exempt from paying the FairTax on products and services purchased for their "business" the same as every other business in America. Under the FairTax, any product or service given away for free by a 501 C 3 organization is exempt from charging the FairTax, only those they sell for money are taxed. So food banks and true charity organizations will not be required to charge a FairTax on the value of the gifts or charity.

We still need to attack the 501 C 3 designations and jerk them for any entity that uses any of its funds, and I mean any, 1 dime, 1 meeting, 1 trip, 1 interview, 1 letter to the editor, 1 cent, 1 minute, 1 copy, 1 kwh of their organization's resources to "lobby", "influence legislation", "impact public policy" and/or "determine the outcome of US elections" and shut-down all these political action organizations operating as 501 3 organizations when they are really 501 C 4 organizations like ALIPAC or even for-profit-businesses fraudulently posing as not-for-profit "charities".

For more information go here or if you have any questions, ask me, and I'll do my best to answer them or get you a source that can answer better than I. I've studied this tax plan for almost 4 years, and it's perfect, in my view, for the United States. It helps disincentive illegal immigration, it helps shut down the La Raza "not-for-profit" pro-immigration advocacies who are really pro-illegal immigration advocacies, it helps our corporation become true businesses free to focus on their operations instead of this incestuous relationship that's developed between our free enterprise businesses and the government that's supposed to regulate them, it helps our citizens get their jobs back by creating one of the best tax climates in the world for US employers who will bring their overseas operations back home in large numbers, it helps our workers by increasing their net expendable income so they can live better on their wages and benefits, it increases corporate earnings so our corporations can pay better wages, offer more benefits, pay down their debts, and invest in new products and operations, it helps our shareholders who are mostly American workers trying to save for the future through their retirement accounts because they no longer pay dividend taxes, the entities they invested in no longer pay corporate taxes so the dividends will not only be tax-free the amount of the dividends will be higher so more people can earn more by investing in American businesses, there's no tax on interest earnings, so people are encouraged to save for rainy days, college for their kids and retirement, it puts voters in full control of their government because voters and legal residents are underwriting in full the cost of the US government, and no longer are we told one thing in a campaign while these traitors scheme against US with their corporate PayPals trying to find a loop-hole for their corporate business group.

People really need to look at it and try to understand in its simplicity how it solves or helps solve so many of our problems including especially our illegal immigration problem.

www.fairtax.org

Since when does our Constitution guarantee illegal aliens the rights of a U.S. citizen?

Now it's legal for illegal aliens to resist arrest from law enforcement and be paid by the U.S. government to do that! Hey, any U.S. citizen here dumb enough to try and resist arrest? If you're lucky, you could hit the jackpot for breaking the law. Illegals hit the jackpot for coming here illegally and NOW for resisting arrest...is this a great country or what!?! (For illegal aliens that is) No wonder they keep coming here, we pay them and reward them generously to break our laws!! We're all effin brain dead to allow this to continuously go on!
    Illegal Aliens are a new favored, preferred, protected class of Untouchables, special people with special rights, that no authority can or will "touch" without penalty or serious repercussion. This shows how powerful the people behind illegal aliens really are. They own our judges, governors, Congress, the White House, our CEO's, unions, media and even our State Bars. The only group they don't own are US citizens, which is why we are the only hope for America. They also don't own all the Sheriffs, Police Chiefs and State Troopers yet. That's why US citizens must align with our Sheriffs, Police Chiefs and State Highway Patrol organizations to stop illegal immigration by advancing an aggressive local and state deportation program that triggers the motivation for illegal alien self-deportations and start this immediately, while hammering on the Feds for expanded funding of the 287 (g) program, but not waiting for it.

And look how they deceived even many US citizens! There are many US citizens even several on this board who are afraid of enforcing US immigration law if it means deportation because they're worried about their "civil rights", when US citizens are being beaten, shot, murdered and tased to death in their homes and work places for doing nothing wrong. Do these same citizens think we should abandon the arrest and detainment of all people who are suspected of breaking our laws because we might in the course of it get in a scuffle with them during an arrest? Name me 1 illegal alien or their pet, unarmed, shot or tased to death, during a warranted search or arrest. I've not heard of 1, yet the horrifying stories about the maltreatment of US citizens would fill an encyclopedia.

Stop this nonsense. Get serious. Lets get with our Sheriffs, Police Chiefs and State Troopers, then investigate, hunt them down, get search/arrest warrants, find them, arrest them, book them, get them a deportation hearing to verify their illegal status, get them out of here and keep them out. It's not complicated. It's very very simple. Meanwhile we'll also keep doing all the other things we want to do, prosecute employers and aiders and abetters, smugglers and harborers. We'll pass the FairTax to make it impossible for them to live here economically. We'll use the FairTax to shut down their advocacy groups by cutting off their funding. We'll legalize/regulate/tax under the FairTax the illegal drug trade which severs the relationship between cross-border drug smugglers, foreign drug cartels, drug profits and our politicians. We'll recruit 2.5 million Citizen Deputies to help local and state law enforcement. We'll recruit 40,000 Citizen Guards to create our Wall of Americans on the Southern Border, 20 Citizens on average per mile, working 6 person teams per mile 24/7/365 with 2 floaters to cover weekends and holidays. If we need more, then we'll recruit more. We already have the Minutemen Organization, they already know how to do it. We just need to recruit for them. And we need to hit the moot buttons, turn our backs on and jerk the funding of anyone with any organization who dares to call our Citizen Deputies or Citizen Guards trying to save our country a "vigilanti", a "racist", a "right wing extremist", a "xenophobe" or what was Lou's new one for us ... oh yeah ... "purists". Boy Lou, you really did show your colors in that interview with William. "purists" .. yes, Lou, we're "purely" for enforcing existing US immigration law. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton

Now it's legal for illegal aliens to resist arrest from law enforcement and be paid by the U.S. government to do that! Hey, any U.S. citizen here dumb enough to try and resist arrest? If you're lucky, you could hit the jackpot for breaking the law. Illegals hit the jackpot for coming here illegally and NOW for resisiting arrest...is this a great country or what!?! (For illegal aliens that is) No wonder they keep coming here, we pay them and reward them generously to break our laws!! We're all effin brain dead to allow this to continuously go on!
    1. Since the Constitution was written, guaranteeing ALL PERSONS, inalienable rights.

2. If you read the article, he couldn't have been resisting arrest since the two feebies didn't bother to identify themselves until the local PD arrived on the scene.
    X2
    The feds didn't ID themselves... says who? The illegal alien? Get real.

I don't know who these two posters are but the words "unalienable rights" are not found in the Constitution of the United States.

Dixie
    I love sidewalk lawyers. The problem with all of your arguments is that courts have decided otherwise as they did in this case.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast