Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is always two sides to the story. Here's the truth of the story:

[b]“When people steal other’s identities, when they use counterfeit documents, that is not a victimless crime. They are stealing someone’s identity who is in the U.S. legally, who is authorized to be here. And this is a violation of the law and ICE enforces the laws on the books,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've copy, pasted, printed and faxing to the Congress members who have not signed the Discharge Petition to bring the Save Act to the floor for a vote.

I'm highlighting the ICE ressonse and their records.

A faxing we will go, a faxing we will go, high ho the activist, the faxing I will go. (to the tune of the farmer in the dell) Sorry I just get zany sometimes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Idea Gogo, I will do the same.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    thanks we need to keep working on it. Sometimes on the weekends its easier to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    thanks we need to keep working on it. Sometimes on the weekends its easier to get through.
    WAAH! I don't have a fax.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Can we be sure that the owner hired 17 legal citizens the next day? Perhaps they are 17 more illegals using false ID?

Ostrich

The Chamber of Commerce and other ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS always claim to follow the Immigration Laws but continuously become confused about the interpretation of the law.

I wonder if any of their Suppliers listed on the Specialty Wood Products website are also confused about the interpretation of our Immigration Laws?

http://www.specialtywoodproducts.net/

Quote Originally Posted by TheOstrich
    Can we be sure that the owner hired 17 legal citizens the next day? Perhaps they are 17 more illegals using false ID?

Ostrich
    It stands to reason that they are legal citizens. The company wouldn't be THAT STUPID to hire illegals while ICE is still in their offices investigating, no?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    http://www.ktvb.com/news/canyoncounty/ktvbn-apr0408-illegal_immigrants.30e6eaf0.html

watch channel 7s report here
    Thanks, James!

I love the (translated) part when she says why don't the police go after the real criminals like the murderers. Helloooo!!!! ICE is NOT THE POLICE. They are immigrations law enforcers. They are doing their job! However, ICE does go after illegal alien murderers too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast