Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrant Arrested on Drug Charges

www.capitalnews9.com

Illegal immigrant arrested on drug charges
    07/09/2008 02:17 PM
    By: Web Staff

ALBANY, N.Y. -- An illegal immigrant from Cuba was arrested on drug charges following an investigation by the Albany County Sheriff's Department.

Lazaro Casanova, 53, of Albany was arrested after police executed a search warrant at his Morton Avenue home on July 8. Investigators found nearly 200 bags of heroin worth about $5,000. Casanova's girlfriend and one-week-old child were also in the home.

Prior to the arrest, sheriff's investigators, acting on information from several informants, were able to buy heroin from Casanova. They also set up surveillance on his home where they witnessed a constant flow of people in and out of the house, day and night.

Casanova is charged with two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, second-degree criminally using drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of a child. He also faces additional sales charges. He was ordered to be deported but can't because the U.S. doesn't have a working relationship with Cuba. He was arraigned and sent to the Albany County Correctional Facility without bail.

http://capitalnews9.com/content/headlin ... fault.aspx
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say put the illegal immigrants in Guantanamo that can't be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh?

He was ordered to be deported but can't because the U.S. doesn't have a working relationship with Cuba.

Give me a boat. I'll give him a ride to within 50 yards of the Cuban shore and ask him to swim for it!!!

Re: oh?

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    He was ordered to be deported but can't because the U.S. doesn't have a working relationship with Cuba.

Give me a boat. I'll give him a ride to within 50 yards of the Cuban shore and ask him to swim for it!!!
    ROFLMBO