Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant charged in rape to be deported

Illegal immigrant charged in rape to be deported

An illegal immigrant living in Opelika was arrested Sunday after authorities spent months looking for him in connection with the alleged rape and kidnapping of a Lanett woman, Lanett Police Lt. Tracy Bandy said.

Bandy spotted Vidal Esquivel Romero, 22, on 28th Street SW in Lanett and recognized him as the man wanted in connection with the almost four month old rape and kidnapping case. Romero was taken into custody without incident.

Bandy said the department had received several calls Sunday from people who reported the wanted man was driving around in a black Dodge pickup truck.

Romero is in the country illegally, although Bandy couldn't say where he was from. He was transported to the Chambers County Jail where he'll await deportation. Bandy said Romero probably will not face the rape and kidnapping charges against him.

Lily Gordon

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/story/52589.html

DEPORTED!!!!!!!!!! SO HE CAN COME BACK AND DO IT AGAIN?????
    What about the victim? No justice for her?

DEPORT BUSH AND THE WHOLE DAMN CONGRESS TO MEXICO.

I'd like to see crimes committed by illegal aliens elevated to a special category. I'd also like to see misdemeanors committed by illegals elevated to felony status. I know it creates more work for the judiciary but I'm also thinking in terms of much longer sentences, all in desert tent cities with hard labor. I'd like to see rape, armed robbery and armed assault become capital crimes.
    '58 Airedale

MW
    Romero is in the country illegally, although Bandy couldn't say where he was from. He was transported to the Chambers County Jail where he'll await deportation.
    ???????????????????????????????????????

Another instance of AMNESTY for an illegal immigrant! Deportation back to his homeland is required for apprehended illegal immigrants, it is not satisfactory punishment for the crime of rape! I've yet to figure out why illegal immigrants are constantly given a free pass for their crimes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Tom2
    I'd like to see crimes committed by illegal aliens elevated to a special category. I'd also like to see misdemeanors committed by illegals elevated to felony status. I know it creates more work for the judiciary but I'm also thinking in terms of much longer sentences, all in desert tent cities with hard labor. I'd like to see rape, armed robbery and armed assault become capital crimes.
    Absolutely agree Tom2. I was thinking hard labor building the border fence would be appropriate.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement