Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrant crashes and injures toddler

In Tulsa Ok an illegal immigrant driving under the influence crashed into a suburban this past saturday. A 2 yr old is in critical condition. The Tulsa Police contacted ICE to detain him and they refused saying he didn't meet the criteria. I am ticked off!!!!

This ILLEGAL immigrant admitted to police that he wanted to go back to mexico and they made note of it to the judge. Well, now he is out on bond and cannot be found. If this little baby dies, this ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT once again will NOT be held accountable.

I have a detective friend in a small town outside of Tulsa, whenever we get on the subject of illegal immigration, you can see the frustration in her eyes.

Now, the Tulsa Police need the Mayor's approval that any time handcuffs are placed on an illegal's hands, they will contact ICE immediately and every time. Hoping that ICE will finally do something. Not sure how this Mayor will do on this issue. The idiots voted her in after both Oklahoma AND Florida in the 2000 Presidential election. I don't trust her and I sure as heck didn't vote for her.

So, now we have a very sick baby and once again an illegal immigrant running free from a crime that they committed in a country that they are in illegally.

The mother could also face charges because that baby was NOT in a car seat. Shame on her!!!!
    http://link.toolbot.com/fox23.com/70582
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I will say a prayer for the baby and the family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What fool set his bail so low he could come up with it? Had his bail been high, he wouldn't have been able to get out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal immigrant policy proposed
    Last Update: Mar 26, 2007 9:38 PM

Story By: Noelle Newton
    Watch This Video
    (TULSA, Okla.) March 26 - A car crash leaves a 2-year-old in critical condition and Tulsa police say an illegal immigrant hit the car the child was in.

Officers arrested him following that Saturday crash for DUI and other traffic charges, but he's now free on bond.

Police tell FOX23, they did all they could to keep him in jail.

Police say they felt this man would be a flight risk because he admitted to being an illegal immigrant and even said he wanted to go home.

They contacted the immigration and customs enforcement, or ICE, to detain him but they were refused because he didn't meet the criteria.

Police say this is only their latest attempt to get federal help. But they will soon be changing department policy, and ICE is bound to take notice.

It seems like everyone knows someone who has been in an accident with an illegal immigrant.

And they'll tell you what hurts most, is knowing that the person can still live here illegally after coming in contact with police.

Tulsa driver Todd Roberts says, “We just can't continue to let these illegal immigrants run the streets with no responsibility.”

That may soon change. Instead of only reporting illegals who commit serious crimes, Tulsa police officers will pick up the phone every time they put on the handcuffs.

They just hope the federal government will be responsive to the idea. Officer Will Dalsing says, “For the most part, we are really hindered by what the federal government will go to help us.”

Officer Dalsing says the latest issue comes from immigration and customs enforcement not detaining the man responsible for the crash that injured a 2-year-old.

Now, if the child dies, he may not be around to face charges. “What are we going to do if we can't find the guy?” Officer Dalsing says. “And he needs to be punished by not just being deported, but punished for what he's done here.”

Police officers hope to start the new policy in a month. But they will need the mayor's approval before it goes into affect.

The mother of the child hurt could also face child endangerment charges, because police say the child was not in a car seat.

The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office is also doing their part to crack down on illegal immigrants. They are currently in talks with government officials to train around 20 deputies and jail workers to serve as ICE officers locally.

They hope to have those officers trained

MW
    Please foward your concerns on to Sen. Coburn and Sen. Inhofe. They're both good friends to our cause and I'm sure they would love to hear this story.

http://inhofe.senate.gov/contactus.htm

http://coburn.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fuse ... ntact.Home

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Illegal immigrant policy proposed
    Last Update: Mar 26, 2007 9:38 PM

Story By: Noelle Newton
    Watch This Video
    (TULSA, Okla.) March 26 - A car crash leaves a 2-year-old in critical condition and Tulsa police say an illegal immigrant hit the car the child was in.

Officers arrested him following that Saturday crash for DUI and other traffic charges, but he's now free on bond.

Police tell FOX23, they did all they could to keep him in jail.

Police say they felt this man would be a flight risk because he admitted to being an illegal immigrant and even said he wanted to go home.

They contacted the immigration and customs enforcement, or ICE, to detain him but they were refused because he didn't meet the criteria.

Police say this is only their latest attempt to get federal help. But they will soon be changing department policy, and ICE is bound to take notice.

It seems like everyone knows someone who has been in an accident with an illegal immigrant.

And they'll tell you what hurts most, is knowing that the person can still live here illegally after coming in contact with police.

Tulsa driver Todd Roberts says, “We just can't continue to let these illegal immigrants run the streets with no responsibility.”

That may soon change. Instead of only reporting illegals who commit serious crimes, Tulsa police officers will pick up the phone every time they put on the handcuffs.

They just hope the federal government will be responsive to the idea. Officer Will Dalsing says, “For the most part, we are really hindered by what the federal government will go to help us.”

Officer Dalsing says the latest issue comes from immigration and customs enforcement not detaining the man responsible for the crash that injured a 2-year-old.

Now, if the child dies, he may not be around to face charges. “What are we going to do if we can't find the guy?” Officer Dalsing says. “And he needs to be punished by not just being deported, but punished for what he's done here.”

Police officers hope to start the new policy in a month. But they will need the mayor's approval before it goes into affect.

The mother of the child hurt could also face child endangerment charges, because police say the child was not in a car seat.

The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office is also doing their part to crack down on illegal immigrants. They are currently in talks with government officials to train around 20 deputies and jail workers to serve as ICE officers locally.

They hope to have those officers trained
    Yes, and I will pray that the Mayor approves of this! If not, boy she will hear from me and will not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I will say a prayer for the baby and the family.
    They sure will need it and I will pray that this man gets caught.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Please foward your concerns on to Sen. Coburn and Sen. Inhofe. They're both good friends to our cause and I'm sure they would love to hear this story.

http://inhofe.senate.gov/contactus.htm

http://coburn.senate.gov/index.cfm?Fuse ... ntact.Home
    Oh I plan on it!

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    What fool set his bail so low he could come up with it? Had his bail been high, he wouldn't have been able to get out.
    That is the information that I will try to find out. You named it right, "fool". The "fools" are helping these illegals destroy our country and put our fellow Americans in harms way.

Had that been any one of us, we would still be in jail. We respect our laws and they don't. They disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by peladac
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    That is the information that I will try to find out. You named it right, "fool". The "fools" are helping these illegals destroy our country and put our fellow Americans in harms way.

Had that been any one of us, we would still be in jail. We respect our laws and they don't. They disgust me.
    This keeps happening. Boy does this piss me off. They always skip bail, and never show for trials. When will these judges learn? I really hope the baby is ok. I keep trying to get O'Reilly to talk about cases like this one. He claims to want to "protect" the children. This story should interest him. I am emailing him now.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast