Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant gang plots to kill police in NC.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005
    Fire & Police Briefs
    Task force detains illegal immigrants

JOURNAL STAFF AND WIRE REPORT

>> a d v e r t i s e m e n t <<

>> w e b t o o l s <<
    Print Story | Email Story | News Tip?

YADKINVILLE - The Yadkin Valley Drug Task Force has helped U.S. Immigration and Customs En-forcement agents from Charlotte detain 10 illegal immigrants who they say may have plotted to kill a task-force member.

The task force learned of a possible plot two weeks ago through an investigation, officials said.

The 10 men were charged with immigration-law violations and two of them were also charged with possession of a handgun, said Lt. Patrick Long of the Yadkinville Police Department. Long could not say whether more charges are expected.

Long said that the immigrants may be associated with the nine people arrested in a drug bust at the end of May on Stuart Lane in Yadkinville. The investigation led to the seizure of $850,000 worth of drugs, including methamphetamine and marijuana.

Long said that the task force rounded up the immigrants from several places in Yadkin County.

This article has been added to the alipac homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... le&sid=473
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanx for the article. I was surprised to see the article originated in the Journal and it ended up on this website. Good work! I have stopped taking the Journal due to what I perceive as a mostly leftist opinionated newspaper but hopefully that may change someday. The important thing is the Journal did cover the story and that is a step in the right direction.

What I am not surprised about is the location of the arrest of illegals. I am very familiar with the area and it has been a safe haven for illegals for years. It is a nice and sleepy area and mostly rural. I am more than happy about the interest in the arrest of illegals by Charlotte ICE agents and local law enforcement officials. Apparently they are getting their fill of illegals there too. I was wondering if the day would ever come.

I'm just wondering if the Journal's home city will ever see the illegals as being illegal and do something about them there? Believe me they are no asset to the community. They are illegal plain and simple and they need to be viewed as such. If the DOJ would go after their employers, that would be a step in the right direction. Stop ignoring the employers who are using illegals. When you jail the bait, they will have less reason to use them. It is past time to stop playing footsie with them.

It is my hope they are found guilty of the charges and are deported immediately there afterwards never to be allowed to return.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.