Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO THEIR JOB AND ENFORCE THE LAWS!

I AGREE! WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILIES OF THE BORDER PATROL GUARDS?

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU SHOULD NOT RECEIVE SPECIAL TREATMENT AND IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAD A NICE STAY IN THE COUNTRY. MOST LIKELY THEY DID SOMETHING THAT WAS CAUSING OUTRAGE IN THE AREA TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES DUE TO THE FACT MANY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT DEPORTED!

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    There is more to the story. The family went back to Mexico! I wonder why they received threatening phone calls...I'm sure it has something to do with the reason that ICE was enforcing them go back to Mexico!
    MATTY

I'm not buying that little added information.
    It was conveniently Anonymous. Conveniently added to the piece.

Nope, I didn't fall off the turnip wagon yesterday. Sounds good though.
    A real tear jerker
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Matty
    Most likely because we have to work & focus on raising our kids!

I have made my voice & opinion know!
    I completely understand and have the utmost respect for how busy you are trying to raise children alone. I can't even tell you, and don't care to stop and remember, how many times I laid my face in my hands and sobbed, I was so exhausted from working three jobs and going to college full time...trying to improve my family's present by working all the jobs and trying to improve our future by getting an education. One of the jobs I did was cleaning other peoples' homes...and now I hear that's a job I won't do!!

I was working jobs Americans supposedly won't do to make a better life for my children; sounds remarkably like the story we hear from the illegals,doesn't it?

And now I look back and realize that while our goverment told me to sell our home and move to the ghetto and QUIT working if I expected them to help us with FOOD, they were using MY tax money to fork anything and everything over to someone who didn't even belong here.

Yeah, that pisses me off.

OOPS WHICH ONE IS LEGAL??

The four children of the couple - Pedro Jr., 15; Adrian, 12; Yadira, 10; and Adriana, 6 - were all born at Stanford Medical Center and raised in East Palo Alto and Palo Alto. All of them were attending schools in Palo Alto.

"It's absurd," Schey said. "Four American children are effectively being forced to leave their own country."
    HUMMM...CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.. THE FIRST CHILD WAS BORN 1991-92, THE SECOND 1993-94, THE THIRD ONE 1996-1997, THE FOURTH 2000-2001...DIDN'T THE STORY ABOUT THESE PEOPLE SAY SHE CAME HERE IN 1995... GOT CAUGHT AND CAME BACK A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER??? IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY HOW MANY WERE REALLY BORN HERE??? AND LANDING DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CITIZEN...AND ACCORDING TO THE CHILD ACT OF 2000..IT STATES ONE PARENT MUST BE LEGAL...
    Very good point! It looks like a made up story wanting a pity party! I need to look a little closer next time!

I completely understand and have the utmost respect for how busy you are trying to raise children alone. I can't even tell you, and don't care to stop and remember, how many times I laid my face in my hands and sobbed, I was so exhausted from working three jobs and going to college full time...trying to improve my family's present by working all the jobs and trying to improve our future by getting an education. One of the jobs I did was cleaning other peoples' homes...and now I hear that's a job I won't do!!
    Notgoingtotakeitanymore,

It's not easy being a single parent! Infuriate me that these illegal aliens receive all the freebies, which I pay my tax dollars for. I was raised with good Morals, do the right things, work hard for it, that you can have the American Dream but what are we teaching OUR children of today? They see illegal aliens in their schools not able to speak English, involved in gangs, not interested in learning to get ahead. The kids take AP classes just to stir clear from the kids that disrupt the classroom and I have been told it is on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    She is doing the right thing. I wish her and her family well in her true home back in Mexico.
    But since her children are American citizens they are not learning anything about America in Mexico.
    So when they come back to the US, then what?

But since her children are American citizens they are not learning anything about America in Mexico.
    So when they come back to the US, then what?
    Her children ARE NOT American Citizens if you look at the DOB's of her children they were born in Mexico. The story is made up! Someone trying to make others feel sorry for splitting up families with is incorrect.

The entire family are in the country ILLEGAL!

Aguirre and her husband Pedro Ramirez, a longtime manager at an Albertsons grocery store in Palo Alto who has been in the United States since 1985
    Yes, the kids are anchors. Parents have been in US 22 years so why does she need an interpreter?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"had_enuf"][quote:37d6rqa3]Aguirre and her husband Pedro Ramirez, a longtime manager at an Albertsons grocery store in Palo Alto who has been in the United States since 1985
    Yes, the kids are anchors. Parents have been in US 22 years so why does she need an interpreter?[/quote:37d6rqa3]

Because she doesn't want to assimilate!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OOPS WHICH ONE IS LEGAL??

The four children of the couple - Pedro Jr., 15; Adrian, 12; Yadira, 10; and Adriana, 6 - were all born at Stanford Medical Center and raised in East Palo Alto and Palo Alto. All of them were attending schools in Palo Alto.

"It's absurd," Schey said. "Four American children are effectively being forced to leave their own country."
    HUMMM...CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.. THE FIRST CHILD WAS BORN 1991-92, THE SECOND 1993-94, THE THIRD ONE 1996-1997, THE FOURTH 2000-2001...DIDN'T THE STORY ABOUT THESE PEOPLE SAY SHE CAME HERE IN 1995... GOT CAUGHT AND CAME BACK A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER??? IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY HOW MANY WERE REALLY BORN HERE??? AND LANDING DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CITIZEN...AND ACCORDING TO THE CHILD ACT OF 2000..IT STATES ONE PARENT MUST BE LEGAL....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast