Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrant With Multiple DUIs Kills Boy

Illegal Immigrant With Multiple DUIs Kills Boy
    Thu, 04/24/2008 - 14:57 — Judicial Watch Blog

An illegal immigrant with multiple drunken driving charges had to kill a 7-year-old boy to finally push law enforcement officials in a North Carolina county to notify immigration authorities.

Hipolito Zamora Hernandez, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, had already been charged with drunken driving four times when he ran over and killed the boy last week in Johnston County. The boy, Marcus Lassiter, was crossing a street near his grandmother’s house when the drunk illegal alien slammed into him while speeding in a stolen car.

Hernandez should have long ago been deported but local law enforcement agencies rarely contact federal immigration authorities when people suspected of being in the country illegally are arrested, even when they are multiple offenders or violent gang bangers. In this tragic case the popular don’t-ask-don’t-tell immigration policy, practiced by police department’s nationwide, literally allowed a delinquent with a documented history of driving intoxicated murder a young boy.

Hernandez faces second-degree murder and felony hit-and run charges because he fled the scene of the accident on foot. This time federal immigration officials were notified by the Johnston County Sheriff’s Department and a hold was placed on Hernandez which means he will get deported after serving his sentence.

This horrible case marks the third time in just a few months that an illegal immigrant with previous criminal charges murders or critically injures an innocent citizen in North Carolina. In two separate road incidents, drunken illegal aliens killed a man and severely debilitated a woman.

Nearly 300 illegal immigrants were convicted of driving while impaired charges in North Carolina last year alone, motivating state lawmakers to pass a new law that forces local law enforcement agencies to cross reference suspects’ information with immigration records. This could have saved the life of a little boy.
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/illeg ... -kills-boy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How sad

How sad and shocking it is that our Congress does not feel the pain of this child's life, or the lives of his survivors.

Illegals keep coming, we keep dying, big business keeps making more money and Congress smokes their cigars.

Our country is in an extremely sad state of affairs.

Re: How sad

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    How sad and shocking it is that our Congress does not feel the pain of this child's life, or the lives of his survivors.

Illegals keep coming, we keep dying, big business keeps making more money and Congress smokes their cigars.

Our country is in an extremely sad state of affairs.
    They are exactly the evil sort of men our original Founding Fathers warned us against. Our own "elected" government is the new "Tories" and we citizens who want to see our laws enforced are the new "Rebels".

I had no idea growing up just how rotted and decadent the upcoming generation of "Baby Boomers" would become once they came into power.

Broadcast television in the Detroit area is now so bad I took the antenna off the TV so I couldn't flip it on by impulse. The local reporters were displaying more emotional concern for Britney Spears and her problems than they were for Detroiters killed by gang attacks and arson house fires. This current generation of Baby Boomer politicians/journalists/academics only have a talent for ruining anything they touch. It is no wonder our country is now going through some of the roughest times it has ever had...

Not only has he taken an innocent life now, the taxpayers will pay enormous expenses for his trial and imprisonment.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm using these types of article to present to our city council to try and get the 287 (g) program here.

I personally think this Blood is on Dubya's hands . It is His open border and pandering to Mexico for his NAU that allowed this to happen .
    My deepest Respects to the Child's family . So sad

Some of the things i saw in the Nam , i am now seeing in my home land . Why ? For Money , Power . Elites just don't care bout us bums
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I'm using these types of article to present to our city council to try and get the 287 (g) program here.
    I like it, Gogo. We all need to be acivists both locally and nationally.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I like it, Gogo. We all need to be activists both locally and nationally.
    Thanks! If you read my letter to the editor and it was printed you know what we are dealing with here. I searched out the first letter writer to the newspaper and we talked for over 2 hrs yesterday. We are going to set up a meeting with like minded people to see if we can create a group, committee, coalition, whatever you want to call it to spread the word and maybe have some impact on our town and council.

I live in sanctuary state of CA so you know what that means.

This kind of horrible incident is NOT ACCEPTABLE! I am sick and tired of the excuses and the BS rhetoric around these things. How many more innocent people will have to die at the hands of an invading country before we do something about it? Don't be foolish enough to believe that this is all Bush's fault, he is but a symptom of a much larger root cause... greedy businesses and pandering politicians. How long will grassroots organizations like ALIPAC sit on their duffs, calling and emailing while the slaughter continues? Enough is enough!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Hipolito Zamora Hernandez, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, had already been charged with drunken driving four times when he ran over and killed the boy last week in Johnston County
    ANOTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUNK STRIKES & KILLS ANOTHER INNOCENT VICTIM.

Whoever let this animal out on 4 different occasions for DUI's ought to be held responsible for their stupid actions.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast