Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant pleads guilty of meth trafficking

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs. ... 05005/1001

Published June 5, 2006

Published June 5, 2006

Illegal immigrant pleads guilty of meth trafficking

ASSOCIATED PRESS

A Mexican citizen is facing life in prison for his role in a methamphetamine deal in Waterloo.

Andres Hernandez-Carrillo, 34, who was living in Waterloo, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute 50 grams or more of pure
    methamphetamine in U.S. District Court in Cedar Rapids.

Sentencing will be set at a later date, but Hernandez-Carrillo will have to serve a minimum of 10 years without parole — and could face life in prison and a fine of as much as $4 million.

Hernandez-Carrillo, who is also known by the names Jose Luis Perez-Mendez and Alberto Reyes, is in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service until sentencing.

Prosecutor Matthew Cole said Hernandez-Carrillo was involved in a plan to distribute meth in the Waterloo area from 2004 until September 2005. Authorities said he sent a person to a Waterloo gas station to pick up half a pound of methamphetamine from two of his coconspirators Sept. 2005.

The person he sent was actually an informant working with investigators, Cole said. Two people at the gas station were arrested during the exchange, and Hernandez-Carrillo was taken into custody.
    Officers later searched his home and found meth, marijuana, drug notes and $1,026 in cash.

Hernandez-Carrillo had earlier pleaded guilty to falsely stating he was a citizen of the United States.

Copyright © 2005, The Des Moines Register.
    Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service (updated 1/3/2003).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to sound callus, but now we have to pay for him for the rest of his life.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey, he's only dealing drugs Americans are too lazy to deal

NewMexican,

Beat me to it! I was going to say, that now we get to support him, anyway.

Brings me to one of my hot buttons. Drug use. When Americans use illicit drugs, they are just compounding the problem for the rest of us. If there was no demand, there'd be no need for supply. And the drug cartels wouldn't be getting a LOT of money to hurt this country.

And I'm sorry, but I'm going to go against conventional wisdom here. I do NOT believe that drug use is a 'disease'. It's a 'choice'. Just as crime is NO 'mistake'...it's a 'choice'. Personal responsibility.

I believe that business wants drug use to be a 'disease' so that insurances will pay. And treatment centers can exist...BIG BUSINESS.

And it would not surprise me at all, if this isn't part of the globalists plan to disrupt our society. I've seen so many families just devastated by a family member who's using drugs.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!