Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant raped Billerica girl, 12

http://lowellsun.com/portlet/article/ht ... le=4079426

Article Launched: 7/21/2006 11:33 AM

Police: Illegal immigrant raped Billerica girl, 12

By MATT MURPHY, Sun Staff
    Lowell Sun

BILLERICA -- A 24-year-old Brazilian man is being held at the Middlesex County jail in Cambridge, accused of raping a local 12-year-old girl, police said.

Paulo Jose Dos Santos was arrested last week by Billerica police, charged with two counts of rape and two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14.

Detective Sgt. Roy Frost said police acted quickly to arrest Dos Santos after a short investigation, fearing he might flee the country.

Police believe Dos Santos is in the United States illegally.

Frost said the man has been deported by Immigration and Naturalization Services before, and investigators think he may have sneaked back into the country through Mexico.

The INS put a detainer on the suspect in this most recent case, and he is being held on $500,000 cash bail while prosecutors wait for a grand jury indictment.

Frost said there is still an active investigation, but police believe Dos Santos twice raped the 12-year-old girl who was an acquaintance.

Though he had been living throughout the state of Massachusetts since returning from Brazil, his address is listed as 230 Washington St. in Marblehead.

Matt Murphy's e-mail address is mmurphy@lowellsun.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Cambridge the santuary city that was advertising for illegals to come there? I sure think so.

Police believe Dos Santos is in the United States illegally.

Frost said the man has been deported by Immigration and Naturalization Services before, and investigators think he may have sneaked back into the country through Mexico.
    Nothing gets past these brainiacs, does it?

And, yes, Cambridge is a sanctuary city, although the advertisement was put up by an anti-illegal immigration group to ridicule the city.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Yes it has been called "the peoples republic of Cambridge"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel obligated to point out the pattern here. It is not only that they come back and come back again, but it is the age of the victims.
    There are a lot of articles on this in the archives and the age seems to be around 9-13. Anyone else have a problem with this?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nothing gets past these brainiacs, does it?

No sir.......they are ON it!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Isn't Cambridge the santuary city that was advertising for illegals to come there? I sure think so.
    Yep that would be the one. Billerica is 20-30 mins north of Cambridge. Ot lies in close proximity to other illegal infected cities Lawrence, Lowell and Dracut.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Newmexican Quote'
    I feel obligated to point out the pattern here. It is not only that they come back and come back again, but it is the age of the victims.
    There are a lot of articles on this in the archives and the age seems to be around 9-13. Anyone else have a problem with this?

I am not sure what you mean by this, but since you asked, yes I have a real dam problem with men be they legal or illegal raping our children! this seems to be the age lots of them are attracted to. In case you haven't noticed, we have an epidemic of predators preying on our children in this country, we have more then enough of our own citizens doing this without the Mexican government with the coperation of our government bringing these illegal predators down on the heads of our children!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nitty,
    That is exactly what I meant. It makes my blood boil.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Newmexican,
    Mine to partner, I really lose it where this topic is concerned, night after night, I watch the news and see this kind of slime let go with a pat on the hand I am sick of it we are letting down the most innocent part of our society, our little kids who are completely defensless from this scum, legal and illgal alike makes no difference to the children only that the deed completely ruins their lives, and for some terrible reason causes some of them to become adults and committ the same kind of crimes it is a vicious circle that has to be broken by keeping these people off our streets!
    Build the dam fence post haste!