Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant self-deports, avoids prosecution in traile

Illegal immigrant self-deports, avoids prosecution in trailer theft case
    Julie Hayden Reporter
    8:30 PM MDT, November 1, 2010

WHEAT RIDGE, Colo. - Bobby Wallace showed up at the Jefferson County Courthouse on Monday expecting justice.

Instead, the 81-year-old found out the illegal immigrant accused of stealing his trailer is avoiding all felony prosecution and 12 years in prison, because he was flown home to Mexico, courtesy of the federal government, at taxpayer expense.

“Some of it does not make any sense,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

@#$%^&&^%$#@@#$%^&!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh I am so sick and tired of this B.S

Poor old guy should've lied and said "The Crazy blank pulled a knife on me when I confronted them" stereotypical as it sounds they all carry knives. I wonder if the flight home was coach or first class. I guess the judges or paid off by the unions also Yay!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    This is how the corrupt DHS and Judges are granting back door amnesty to illegal aliens. This illegal alien will be back in the country in time for dinner and will be placed at the head of the line for amnesty, citizenship and government benefits. We can't even defend ourselves. Illegal aliens are allowed to vote, steal identities, steal government services, murder, rape, rob, burglarize dwellings, molest women and children and commit other crimes with impunity. We are a corrupt, lawless third world banana republic with nuclear weapons.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

ICE is corrupt and needs to be disbanded. States need to handle all arrests, detainments, prosecutions, hearings and deportations. The only thing the US government should do is verify within 72 hours whether the person is an illegal alien or not.

Why would an American shooting at thieves stealing his trailer be prosecuted for manslaughter? We should be able to shoot anyone in the act of trying to steal our property, shouldn't we? I sure think so. Who decided we couldn't? Find out and kick all their stupid butts to the curb tomorrow.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    retiredairforce
    ALIPAC Hero
    We are a corrupt, lawless third world banana republic with nuclear weapons. Even though It's really not funny It's true

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    ICE is corrupt and needs to be disbanded. States need to handle all arrests, detainments, prosecutions, hearings and deportations. The only thing the US government should do is verify within 72 hours whether the person is an illegal alien or not.

Why would an American shooting at thieves stealing his trailer be prosecuted for manslaughter? We should be able to shoot anyone in the act of trying to steal our property, shouldn't we? I sure think so. Who decided we couldn't? Find out and kick all their stupid butts to the curb tomorrow.
    Ditto Judy! Get the Feds the ^%$# away from the states!!! The only thing the feds should be doing is answering the phone and running the name in a federal data base to determine if the subject in question is illegal.

Let the states handle this and I can assure you, sanctuary cities will be no more!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    This is how the corrupt DHS and Judges are granting back door amnesty to illegal aliens. This illegal alien will be back in the country in time for dinner and will be placed at the head of the line for amnesty, citizenship and government benefits. We can't even defend ourselves. Illegal aliens are allowed to vote, steal identities, steal government services, murder, rape, rob, burglarize dwellings, molest women and children and commit other crimes with impunity. We are a corrupt, lawless third world banana republic with nuclear weapons.
    Ditto RAF!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So does this mean that if I commit a crime, that I can leave the country with the help of the government to avoid serving time??? What's wrong with this picture???!!! This is the perfect example of illegal aliens having more rights than American citizens in our own country!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast