Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Illegal immigrant suspected of sexually assaulting 12-yr-old

(Just one more in a countless list of illegal aliens sexually assaulting children... while our government does NOTHING.)

Illegal Immigrant Could Get CSC Charges

POSTED: 11:35 am EDT September 28, 2007
    UPDATED: 11:55 am EDT September 28, 2007

Police in Gratiot county are holding an illegal immigrant suspected of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl.

Investigators told TV5 the assult allegedly happened Monday at a home in Alma.

The 25-year-old suspect is a friend of the girl’s family.

He’s being held in the Gratiot County Jail on immigration violation charges and could be charged with sexual assault Friday.

Copyright 2007 by WNEM.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wnem.com/news/14227241/detai ... g&psp=news

Prelim in molesting case delayed

By LINDA GITTLEMAN
    Gratiot Managing Editor

The 12-year-old girl alleged to have been sexually molested by a suspected illegal immigrant was prepared to testify in Gratiot County District Court Monday, but the preliminary exam was postponed until June 20 because of a technical problem.
    The attorney for Jose Trinidad Rojas-Gamino, 36, asked for a postponement because he hadn't received a copy of Rojas-Gamino's alleged taped confession that he can use.

Chief Assistant Prosecutor Kristin Bakker told District Court Judge James Mackie and defense attorney David Carbajal that she too, was unable to view the tape sent by Alma Police.

Despite efforts using the technology he has available and downloading additional software, Carbajal said the tape "is useless to me. It's nothing I can use and I'm entitled to study it."

"Apparently, the Alma Police Department has state of the art (equipment) no one else has," Mackie said. "It's too good."

But Bakker said she would do everything in her power to see that they both got useable copies, pointing out, "this is not the only case this would occur."

But Carbajal asked the court to compel the police department to provide him with a useable copy.

He also has not received a copy of the he results of a rape kit test. The kit was sent to the Michigan State Police lab and he also wanted the judge to compel the state police to provide him with the results of the kit before the new preliminary exam.

For her part, Bakker said she has no authority to ask the state police to do that.

"The only thing I can do is advise them of the court date," she said. "I don't even know if they have anything to analyze."

Mackie said he would sign two orders: one to the Alma Police to provide a useable tape by May 30th, and another order to the Michigan State Police lab to respond with the results of the rape kit by June 20th.

Rojas-Gamino, who was not present in court, was arrested April 19, shortly after he was allegedly caught in the act of molesting the girl.

In September, the same girl was molested by yet another illegal immigrant in her home and in front of her 10 year-old friend. Jose Luis Guerra-Hernandez, 25, pleaded no contest and was sentenced.

Click here to return to story:
    http://www.themorningsun.com/stories/05 ... elim.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)