Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Im sorry, but I couldn't finish it. Gotta go puke now.
    Honest to Goodness SNT, this is as far as I got before I started to gag:

Roughly 2,000 times over the past 17 years, Marguerita Toribio, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, has climbed into a cushioned recliner for the three-hour dialysis treatment that keeps her alive.

She has never seen a bill.
    We have American citzens who are forced into bankruptcy in order to pay for life-saving medical treatment in this country. Yet, an illegal invader can receive this treatment for 17 years without out a single worry as to how it will be paid for!

And illegal invaders and their advocates wonder why we despise them! This is one of the reasons right here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    We have American citzens who are forced into bankruptcy in order to pay for life-saving medical treatment in this country. Yet, an illegal invader can receive this treatment for 17 years without out a single worry as to how it will be paid for!
    Seriously! I'd have to sell my home, savings, retirement, etc. to get this treatment. Someone from another country can just get it free?!?

Is it any wonder that California is out of money?

I can't believe what a bizarro country the U.S.A. has become! I'm just waiting for someone to kick me out of my house so that a better deserving family can move in!

I bet if every American out there read this story they'd be furious! In fact, I wish they could read it! THIS would be a wake up call. This is one story that should be archived so we can pull it out when amnesty comes up again!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americans go to Mexico for medical treatment and pay cash because they can't afford to buy help here, sick Mexicans sneak in to the USA and get top notch medical treatment we pay for!

Have I got this right?

I pay over $500 a month for insurance and still have to put my dentist bills on time payments, co-pay every doctors visit and 20% of hospital bills with the $100.00 ER visit and a annual $2500.00 deductable.And I pay taxes,taxes and more taxes.

Between CA and LA my sales tax will increase another 2% soon bringing it up to 10.25%

GGrrrrrrrr

My uncle has been on dialysis for years now!! Think hell get a kidney!!!?

Let em Die just like like they do with American citizens!!!!!

Send em back or let em die whatever is fine with me but im tired of watching our citizens suffer because of coverage but these scum balls get it for free with our money NO Let em die!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Between CA and LA my sales tax will increase another 2% soon bringing it up to 10.25%
    If it makes you feel any better, the 10.25% is what we currently pay in the Sanctuary City of Chicago and "Crook" County. When I need to make a major purchase, I have to make a "run for the border" in the form of another county or state.

My grandmother has been on dialysis for almost a year. Recently my mother began taking her to her appointment because she was able to change her work schedule and wanted to be with her. My mother was appalled at how many mexicans were there who spoke no english at all and wanted to be catered to by the nurses as if they were at the spa or something. She said it was disgusting how the nurses were treated by these people, not asking politiely for things but demanding. My mother also said most had bags with them filled with clothes and other things, as if they had just crossed the border. I said they probably did and we get to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Im sorry, but I couldn't finish it. Gotta go puke now.
    Honest to Goodness SNT, this is as far as I got before I started to gag:

Roughly 2,000 times over the past 17 years, Marguerita Toribio, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, has climbed into a cushioned recliner for the three-hour dialysis treatment that keeps her alive.

She has never seen a bill.

And illegal invaders and their advocates wonder why we despise them! This is one of the reasons right here!
    Has she ever seen a bill for rent, utilities, the moving truck she used when she temporarily left California, clothes, food, transportation to the dialysis center, etc? Who is paying for all that? Even if she is on welfare, she wouldn't be able to pay the cost of moving, and welfare wouldn't pay enough for her to buy staples like clothes, soap, laundry detergent, and all the other things people need. Somebody is helping her. If that person or those people that are supporting her financially is here legally, they should pay. If they are illegal, they should be deported immediately to "encourage" her to leave. If she is so destitute that she can't even contribute a dime towards her own extremely expensive medical care, she should be living on the streets, not in a home, which she must be seeing that she could afford to pack up and move across the country, then pack up and move back to California. Why would she move if she is here alone, with no one to help her pay her medical bills anyways? I doubt she was just looking for a change of scenery. Or could it be that she is working, using a fake or stolen social security number, and then telling the dialysis center that she is unemployed? Somebody should look into how she is supporting herself, and what other laws is she breaking by being here. And she wants another kidney. She'll get it too.

Why can't we just stabilize them and then deport them? I don't understand why this is continuing if they are illegal -- what is the problem with just deporting them??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12