Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants Free To Go

Illegal Immigrants Free To Go
    Local police said they intercepted 20 illegal Mexican immigrants, but were ordered by immigration officials to let them go free.

Belmont County Sheriff Fred Thompson said his officers were instructed by federal immigration services to let all 20 illegal immigrants go free, and said his department has no choice but to follow the orders from immigration officials.

Thompson said officers stopped a van at 3 a.m. Tuesday which was traveling the wrong direction on Interstate 470 in St. Clairsville.

The officer discovered 20 illegal Mexican immigrants inside the van, including three who were previously deported. The officer immediately contacted immigration officials, who told him to let all 20 immigrants go.

"Once we find out they are illegals, it's like pat them on the back of the head and tell them, 'Go on down the road; you'll probably get stopped again,'" Thompson said.

The immigrants told the officer they were traveling through Ohio to obtain work in Manassas, Va.

Calls to Citizenship and Immigration Services as well as Immigration and Customs Enforcement have not been returned.

Stay with NEWS9 for continuing coverage.

-Renee Cardelli & Amy Post, NEWS9

Unbelievable

After watching and listening to the ICE princess Julie Myers look Sens Cornyn, Kyle and Sessions in the eye during a recent committee hearing and telling them her agency responds to all calls by concerned citizens this once again proves DHS and ICE is a sham. What if that vehicle had hit an unsuspecting citizen? I sent a copy of this to the senators and am following up with a call to each of their offices tomorrow. I am beyond livid!!!!!!!!!!

Crimes

William Gheen,

I have sent emails to the senators offices but am calling them tomorrow as a result of watching Julie Myers tell Senators during a committee hearing stating her agency responds to calls from citizens.. Would you with your connections look into this as well? This is a very dangerous situation and should not be ignored. I am beyond livid. Thank you very much.

Shaking head....

If we would allow our local police to deal with illegals, a serious dent could be put in their numbers in short haste...this article is just another example of our federal government NOT wanting to deal with the invasion of our country.

I'd say more, but best for now to SIT ON MY FINGERS, especially since I used to live very close to where this happened.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

DHS along with their multi-billion dollar annual budget and 100,000+ employees are the ones that need to be "Let Go". What a joke!!!
    The 3 stooges could do a better job.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Thompson said officers stopped a van at 3 a.m. Tuesday which was traveling the wrong direction on Interstate 470 in St. Clairsville.
    In every state I've lived in, it was against the law to drive down the interstate in the wrong direction. Were they not charged with a crime?
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I'm curious. Did the driver produce a drivers license, proof of insurance, registration or anything resembling what US citizens have to show? Were they wearing seat belts? Did the vehicle have a current inspection sticker? If not, the sheriff's office shares in the bungling. IMO, it's time our law enforcement officers start enforcing all the laws they can. And if they err, we need to forgive them 'cuz they did their best.
    '58 Airedale

You folks know the deal. The Bush administration's ICE enforcement is only doing some raids to create the appearance of enforcement in reaction to public outrage about NON ENFORCEMENT.

Illegal aliens picked up outside of the arranged raids are not deemed important. The Bush administration has no desire to send these people home and it looks like that van load was a shipment to a company.

Would not want to inconvenience any company in MA when their latest shipment of illegal labor did not show up now would we? That is not how things work in the new Super-national North American Community. Company gets what company wants and everyone else bow down to your new rulers.

W

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1288
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)