Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just finished a job application on line for the city of Miramar and they made it very clear before you submitted your application that you must be legally allowed to work in the United States and must prove it by brining in your original SSN and other documents. They also stated that they will thoroughly check your documents with the government and the consequences if you cheat. This is the first one this strict that I have seen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I just finished a job application on line for the city of Miramar and they made it very clear before you submitted your application that you must be legally allowed to work in the United States and must prove it by brining in your original SSN and other documents. They also stated that they will thoroughly check your documents with the government and the consequences if you cheat. This is the first one this strict that I have seen.
    I say "swatchick" this is great news....if only everyone would do it we would have an about face and illegals headed for the border.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Regarding her new job, will swatchick become some other kind of chic? Like perhaps..LibraryChick..or Taxchick..let us know how it goes and good luck, swatchick!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Rockfish. As for a name change it won't happen as I am applying to police departments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Illegal immigrants going home, and local labor market at risk
    At risk of having to hire legal immigrants and/or American citizens?

Or at risk for having to pay livable wages while following the law?

That was good
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12