Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

misterbill copied chapman's bio---

misterbill copied chapman's bio--- but misterbill's personal opinion of Chapman is not the stuff of which acceptable comments are accepted on this site.

He is a maroon!!!!! as Bugs would say---------------

Actually, he is a very dangerous man. His efforts, or sentiments, if becoming real will be a key part of the destruction of our country.

In other words, they want to become full-fledged Americans, and they're succeeding.
    No, the Mexicans in my hometown definitely don't want to become citizens. That would mean accepting responsibility and paying taxes. They're here to take, take, take free education, free medical, and hopefull free incarceration.

Since he's making reference to Chicago, I suggest he look a bit farther noth, to Waukegan:

An immigrant from Mexico used pet turtles to lure a 7-year-old girl into his bedroom so he could take sexual advantage of her, Judge George Bridges said in court Tuesday.

Fernando Morales, 54, of Waukegan was sentenced to five years in prison for committing two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse in July 2009.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/news ... 10.article
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To give Chapman his due, why should illegals commit crimes? They're already illegaly and no one seems to care. They've already taken the jobs which should have gone to the poorest Americans, and no one's doing anything about that. Their families are already on welfare, and Nancy Unamerican would have a fit if anyone even mentioned deporting them. Etc., etc.

Too bad about all those Americans who end up in jail because they can't get job. But, hey, if even the president doesn't give a damn about them, why should Chapman?

My letter to Chapman:
    While I appreciate your point of view, there are very many falsities that this conveys.
    Illegal immigrants are a big problem as we really have no idea who they are or what are their motives for entering this country. How can one assume that they are here for only a "better life?" Drug dealers and human smugglers are definitely here for the better life. Anchor babies are a stake in this country, and if one goes about normal American life, one can observe many examples
    One must look at the entire picture before deciding that illegals are no threat, something which you article (opinion) has totally sidestepped.
    We have no idea who is in this country (legally or illegally) or where they are, so for you to state that illegals are no threat is absolutely irresponsible.
    Yes, I embrace your freedom of speech to write your opinions, but I am disappointed that your research has been lacking. I also do not understand why you feel that these people, who have broken our laws to come here, and do not respect the laws of the communities they have invaded, should be given any consideration.
    I am quite baffled, to say the least.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter Vortex!

Chapman is a pawn, a puppet of the Administration, and a fool doing their bidding. Americans in Chicago should boycott the Tribune until Mr. Chapman writes truthful opinions Americans want to hear.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12