Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal Immigrants Obtain Licenses to Transport Hazardous...

www.rednova.com

Illegal Immigrants Obtain Licenses to Transport Hazardous Materials

Aug. 10--WASHINGTON -- A federal crackdown on fraud at state motor vehicle departments across the country has nabbed more than a dozen illegal immigrants licensed to transport hazardous materials.

While none of those apprehended has any known links to terrorism, federal agents said Thursday that the recent busts have revealed a significant threat to homeland security. In one case, a Pakistani man ordered to leave the United States nine years ago was instead driving a tanker truck filled with gasoline for Exxon.

"This is a national security issue," said Elissa Brown, the special agent in charge of the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement's office in Chicago, where six men were taken into custody.

"Illegal aliens should not have the freedom to transport hazardous materials throughout the United States."

The Department of Homeland Security has begun deportation proceedings against the six illegal immigrants in Chicago, who'd obtained commercial drivers' licenses that allowed them to carry hazardous materials. The men are from Belize, Jordan, Mexico, Mongolia and the Philippines.

Many states have strengthened their hazardous materials license screening since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. However, state laws remain inconsistent, and Customs says it remains relatively easy to obtain fraudulent documents that can be used to get a driver's license. It's unknown how many illegal immigrants obtained such licenses prior to Sept. 11.

The bipartisan commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks criticized sometimes lax state standards for obtaining drivers' licenses. Eighteen of the 19 hijackers in those attacks had valid drivers' licenses or state-issued identification cards.

Earlier this year, President Bush signed a law that requires all driver's license applicants to provide proof of citizenship or legal residency. States have three years to comply.

Dean Boyd, a spokesman for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau, said other driver's license fraud investigations are ongoing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Earlier this year, President Bush signed a law that requires all driver's license applicants to provide proof of citizenship or legal residency. States have three years to comply.

I hope we have 3 years, without some terrorist getting a chance to be driving some big chemical truck

http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

We dont and states can bypass the real id act anyways. It is just another way to track Americans.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    We dont and states can bypass the real id act anyways. It is just another way to track Americans.
    Oh I kind of make mention of the Patriot Act every day, in my daily nasty note to the Senators. I tell them there more concerned on tracking the Citizens, then the illegals. Yes i really do e-mail them every day and call every other day. LOL
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Oh I kind of make mention of the Patriot Act every day, in my daily nasty note to the Senators. I tell them there more concerned on tracking the Citizens, then the illegals. Yes i really do e-mail them every day and call every other day. LOL

Yep and others like you are on their watch list....Because they arent watching our borders.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Absolutely ridiculous. A complete joke. America is being played for fools again. If we get bombed again and the perp was known to have slipped through our porous borders and received a valid drivers license or licenses then not only should Jorge Bush be impeached, but he should be tried for treason, murder, conspiracy to committ murder, human and civil rights violations, failure and neglect to protect the American people from attack, deriliction of duty, fraud, bribery of government officials, failure to uphold and enforce our laws, etc. If we get attacked again, Jorge Bush should spend the rest of his life in jail and his family should spend the rest of their lives fighting off countless number of lawsuits from the American people.

IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW

SUE HIS GLOBALIST FAMILY UNTIL THEY ARE ROCKING IN THE POOR HOUSE BEGGING FOR A BOTTLE OF HOOTCH, DRAIN ALL OF THEIR ASSETS SO THEY CAN'T BUY THEIR WAY OUT OF TROUBLE. THEN SEND THEM ALL TO JAIL. LET THEM SEE HOW IT'S LIKE TO BE A POOR PERSON AND SHOW THEM THE ANGER THAT THEY HAVE INSTILLED INTO THE HEARTS OF AMERICANS THROUGHOUT THE LAND. SHOW THEM WHAT HAPPENS TO TRAITORS THAT CHOOSE COMMERCE OVER THEIR COUNTRY.

SAY YES TO AMERICA AND SAY NO TO JORGE BUSH AND HIS BAND OF GLOBALIST CRONIES

DEATH TO GLOBALISM
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn