Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants in Public Schools.

Please be aware that illegal immigrants and children of illegal immigrants have more rights than resident, taxpaying citizens in a school district. Illegal immigrants can just come into your school office and claim homelessness and no questions can be asked...you MUST enroll them without confirming residency or ANYTHING. In addition, they will be given free meals at school. It doesn't matter if the landlord knows that there are two or three families living in an apt, all they have to do is say they are homeless. Our hard earned money is PAYING for this. As an overtaxed citizen, I am tired of having my money go to pay for people who skirt the law and are feeling "entitled" to my money. The illegal immigration has gotten so out of hand that there are networks now of advocates who will inform illegal aliens how to take advantage of taxpayers by saying that it is their "right" to everything in American

working4change
    Welcome taxedtoomuch. I couldn't agree more.The hard working taxpayer is always expected to foot the bill no questions asked. You have come to the right place glad you have joined us here.

Welcome, taxedtoomuch. And you are right. Our education system is an absolute mess.
    There was just a story here today about the Rhode Island school district that fired all its teachers due to the lousy graduation rate. At the same time, not taken into consideration was that 69 percent of the school kids were not speaking English as their first language. I also read here that there are plenty of kids that need to be taught their native language in a correct manner before going on to learn English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Immig. in Public Schools

I am a teacher, and unfortunately, teachers are getting a lot of complaints against them because of test scores, etc. We teachers must accept any and all students that come from illegal and dysfunctional situations. Test scores count against us although students may be illegal and transient. Many parents (for good reason) have moved to the burbs because they know that their tax money will pay for good schools. They pay more for housing and property taxes because they know that more functional families will send their children to the same schools that they send their children to and that these families have the same values. Rhode Island teachers should sue the administration because they have been given unreasonable expectations for helping these students achieve who are not even literate in their native language. Shame on that adminstration for blaming the teachers! These illegal immigrants come from broken school systems in second and third world countries and teachers are suppose to make them literate in English too?

I have also wondered what these kids must think being forced to sit in school, when there is a lot of money to be made immediately as with the local gang. And why does one have to learn English, when the entire community outside the school doors communicates in other languages, usually Spanish these days?
    So many of the kids with parents from a third-world country (legally or illegally) see the parents struggle with their new life. The parents do not understand this country enough, speak the language or have the wisdom or time to influence the kids that education is important to getting ahead in life.
    So much more I could say, but will stop here.
    Thank you for your work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Report and deport pregnant illegals when they show up for taxpayer funded birthing services and then end anchor baby citizenship. Anchor children are bankrupting our schools because there is no enforcement against their illegal alien moms.

Illegal Immigrants and Public Education

I am now more aggresive in my providing information because I was set up by an advocacy agency. A family came into our school and provided false information and then they filed a complaint stating that we would not enroll their children in the school. They lied to two schools in our school district because we were following the district's guidelines for enrollment. They gave us information that was falsified and then the illegal immigrants contacted an advocacy group and complained that I was violating their rights. I hope that more residents become aware of laws that teachers must abide by because we are threatened constantly of being sued

Illegal Immigrants in Public Schools

Why can't the advocacy groups be charged with aiding and abetting? They advertise in Mexico about all the "rights" they will receive, especially for their kids. We have paid bi-lingual agents in schools and hospitals to make sure that no benefit goes unclaimed. Here in Texas the advocates COMPLAIN that not everyone who is eligible is signed up for financial aid !!!!!
    Mexico teaches their people that we stole this land and they have a right to be here. It teaches them that the U.S. Constitution applies to every person who steps foot on U.S. soil and our courts back it up. It teaches that Americans have stolen Mexico's prosperity and we owe them everything we have. Mexico teaches that it is the hard work of immigrants that not only built this country, but will also save it when Amnesty and open borders become law ??????

You guys should really check out the pro immigration websites. The convolute every issue to make it sound like amnesty is the only solution. Even the argument that they come here to provide for their children who would be starving in Mexico is a lie. When you know someone who lives there who never sees stories of children dying from lack of food. They claim that is due to the remittances sent from workers in the U.S.
    They are producing studies that defy all logic and cling to those in their demands for legal status. Every study they quote can be refuted by numerous other studies. They claim this site, the Heritage Foundation website, the Center for Immigration Studies are all racist, right wing radical groups with no logical standing.
    We really need to educate ourselves about what we are up against. This issue is growing. We must arm ourselves with indisputable facts and be prepared to counter their convoluted claims.