Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrants should not be called Americans

Some of our news articles are commentaries or opinions but nevertheless they deserve posting.

http://www.pal-item.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a ... /611150333

Illegal immigrants should not be called Americans

Twelve million people who live in our country today are taking on the well respected title of an American. These 12 million people are not Americans, but illegal immigrants. What gives this large number of people the idea that they deserve to be Americans? Anyone who purposely disobeys the laws of our land clearly does not respect our nation and therefore does not deserve to be an American.

I do not have a problem with those who legally immigrate and I encourage them to become legalized citizens. I cannot agree to an amnesty solution, which allows perpetrators to be awarded for their wrongful act. I demand a plan from our nation's capital that solves this problem. The longer our Congress waits to enforce a policy, the more time for additional illegal immigrants to reside in the United States. From the years 2000-2004, 24 states had immigration levels above the national average. If we do not act soon, the average is going to continually increase.

We need to stop illegal immigration for two important reasons: one bececause it is not right or fair and two because it threatens the security of the United States. In the year 2005, 155,000 immigrants were caught crossing the Mexico-America border who were not of Mexican origin. Texas officials have warned the government that people other than Mexicans are learning the Spanish language and are being smuggled across the border. It has been said that al Qaida has planned to come to the U.S. through the Mexican border.

I am concerned that many people are taking illegal immigration too lightly. I believe our country deserves to be respected by foreigners wishing to receive citizenship, by legally obtaining the right to be called American.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    What gives this large number of people the idea that they deserve to be Americans?
    They do not want to be Americans!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    What gives this large number of people the idea that they deserve to be Americans?
    They do not want to be Americans!
    And yet some of them argue we are all Americans because they lump our countries together. North American, Central America, South America, you get the idea. I've heard that argument from them before. So they like to argue we are all 'Americans.' I've noticed this from their demonstrations here in CA. If I were in front of them I would use the term 'U. S ___.' somehow but never 'American' or they'll jump right into their speel. Know what I mean?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Yes...a US citizens they want to be. American ... is a bad taste in their mouth only to be used as you have stated above. Thats the difference between geography and being an American of the mind and the heart.
    American requires more than just being born in the US....it requires a different mindset than these people bring with them... and a patrotic heart which they do not possess...as they have made plain they hate us as much as the muslims! And we are allowing them to colonize and multiply in this country so they can spread their hate! No matter how many of their children are born in this country...if they have this mindset they are NOT Americans. Americans basically have been a giving and forgiving people...but now America, Americans are in a fight for their very survival. We need to throw ALL OF THE PC BULL IN THE GARBAGE!

I do understand what you are saying tho' Jean. They use it like they use "no human is illegal". Maybe not, but your actions are and YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW...THEREFORE YOU ARE WHAT YOU REPRESENT.....ILLEGAL!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

these uneducated, manipulated, cowardly, greedy people don't know what the hell they want but they want it as long as it's FREE.

You know, like medical care, welfare, lol - free cheese, stolen IDs, and every other thing that isn't locked down. They care for no other HUMANITY, they care for nothing other than themselves. They are some of the most selfish people I've ever come across.

Far be it for such ignorant people to fix their own broken nation. They have no courage nor do they have the brains to figure out that they're being used and abused for big money.

How can one have respect for such a group of people? They can never be American as they have absolutely no conception of what it is to be AMERICAN.

I could easily drive around my town today and take pictures of home upon home and some businesses with a large Mexican flag flying high. If I posted them it would definitely get our blood boiling.

Isn't another city banning this......

Here it is -from www.idexer.com

Town bars foreign flags in swipe at immigrants

PHOENIX (Reuters) - A Nevada town passed a law this week making it illegal to fly a foreign nation's flag by itself, the latest swipe by a U.S. community at illegal immigrants. The town council of Pahrump, which lies in the Mojave Desert west of Las Vegas, voted 3-2 on Tuesday to make flying any foreign flag above the U.S. flag or alone an offense punishable by a $50 fine and 30 hours' community service. The meeting also pushed through measures to deny services to illegal immigrants and make English the official language in Pahrump, a commuter town of 40,000 residents some 60 miles (97 km) west of Las Vegas.