Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrants and their claim to American resources

December 18, 2007

It has long been of concern to me the growing numbers of illegal aliens in the streets of my home town. At first, I took very little notice at the number of men gathering daily on the corners of East Oakland. Being a life long democrat and involved for years in social work related to poverty, crime prevention, and the uplifting of my city it was not strange to me to witness people seeking day labor jobs. But now, I’ve noticed a sencondary trend that is having a more direct effect on myself and those close to me in the African American community. There is a lot of construction going on; public works projects, highway and street reconstruction, and numerous other building activities. Almost to the man these jobs are filled by what I suspect to be illegal aliens. No Whites, No Blacks, No Asians. This is not my view of what America is. One race dominating and benefiting from an entire field of employment. I often wonder as I drive through my streets “How many Black men can’t get a job due to this over population of illegal immigrants? How many Black many who are already Americans cannot feed their families, buy homes, get loans, establish credit, etc. because the banking institutions are favoring this exploding populous of illegal immigrants. http://ccollins1.wordpress.com/2007/12/ ... resources/
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Its all part of Bush's big plan. One day they'll have your job, your car, your house and even your wife. Its all in the plan.
    Americans who consider voting for Clinton, Obama. or any of the other worthless candidates running for president haven't a clue as to whats happening in this country.
    Americans had better wake up.
    Ron Paul will pull us out of this mess.

It's not just the immigrant wannabes from Latin America who have an entitlement attitude. Apparently the omnibus spending bill passed without any of the Christmas presents the folks here on guestworker visas were hoping for, and here is what they are discussing in response this morning.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showt ... 28&page=29

#421 Today, 08:51 AM
    mbawa2574
    Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2006

Do we have 1 Damn Senator/Rep on our side ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think so . Usually these guys vote based on what their citizens want or special interest groups. IV does not fit in any side of aisle. Only way we can change people's perception to our issues is going after bigots like Lou Dobb's. Tancredo who are spreading anti-immigrant bias in this country.
    This damn Gandhigiri will not give us anything. It was not the flowers which changes USCIS for July 2 decision but the fear of AILA lawsuit. We should go after anyone who is against our mission by exploiting their weakness even if we have to attack their personal lives, propaganda and countering every one of their anti-skilled immigration statements. People like Lou Dobbs have re-built their failed careers by bashing immigrants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by mbawa2574 : Today at 08:56 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a lot of construction going on; public works projects, highway and street reconstruction, and numerous other building activities. Almost to the man these jobs are filled by what I suspect to be illegal aliens. No Whites, No Blacks, No Asians.
    I have also noticed the same thing. I work in DC on Saturdays. There is a lot of office moves that take place on the weekend. All of the men and women standing around the moving trucks are hispanics which I suspect are illegals. Another thing I have noticed lately, major rental trucks (Ryder, Penske, etc.) being driven by hispanics.

We should go after anyone who is against our mission
    Anybody know what their "mission" is?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These guys want a) more H-1B visas given out, and b) more green cards given out to those who already have H-1B. They get upset when thwarted. Amazingly, they get more face time with our elected reps than you or I ever will. They could even afford to hire an expensive lobbying company a while back.

Totally disgusting.