Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal immigrants: The truth

www.dailybulletin.com

Illegal immigrants: The truth
    By Maggie Finneran
    Guest Columnist

Saturday, August 06, 2005 - The Daily Bulletin has managed to spark the attention of many with this series of articles on immigration. I've noticed a lot of angry backlash from citizens who think the newspaper is attempting to appeal to the bleeding hearts and stoke some compassion for our ";border brothers."

I am going to hold out judgment, with the hope that your reporters will continue in the quest to seek the real impact these people have on our society, our economy and our future.

As a law enforcement officer, statistically, more than 50 percent of all cases I investigate involve illegals as either suspects or victims. Unfortunately this is not distinguishable on reported statistics because we can't discriminate among those we help.

Most of these cases are child sex crimes and identity theft. Many convicted sex offenders are illegals that were not deported after conviction, or who have sneaked back across the border. And most of my rape and child sex cases are perpetrated by illegals.

Identity theft and financial crimes have become a nightmare to investigate. Real estate fraud is king with the housing market and interest rates what they are. Everyone involved stands to get rich, from the real estate agent/broker, notary, buyer and seller. It's far more lucrative than peddling methamphetamine. Why run the risk of arrest when you can waltz away with $100,000 in proceeds on a sale, all in someone else's name?

In the last six months, in every single high-dollar fraud case I investigated, the suspect was an illegal alien. And if that doesn't sting, you should see the Hummers, Navigators and Escalades these people are driving. And who ends up responsible for the loss? Surely not someone who doesn't have a peso to his name anyway.

You're kidding yourself if you think the illegal problem can be found at freeway off-ramps and Home Depots and on street corners selling fruits ... those are the few ";unfortunates" that didn't have a juice card. Even the coyotes getting them here are illegal! And at a going rate of three grand per ";pollo," they too live the life of Riley.

And don't think the big chunk of the income they make goes into supporting and feeding a family, here or in Mexico ... not unless you consider Budweiser and methamphetamine sustenance.

Do the American, tax-paying citizens a favor by investigating and reporting the truth. Let them know how many man-hours are invested in illegals by law enforcement, fire, medical facilities, schools, etc. Forget the losses getting moneygrammed into Michoaca and Oaxaca ... the big losses are right here.

So the next time a citizen has to wait six hours for a cop to take a burglary report on his house, he'll be understanding when he knows the officers are tied up finding and arresting Tio Juan, who just raped his 5-year-old niece.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah my Law Enforcement friends echo the sentiments expressed in this article. People have no idea how organized these illegal crime rings are. I had 3 bicycles stolen out of my garage one night, which I thought was wierd since I had other more expensive stuff in there which was not stolen. When the cops got there--they weren't the least bit surprised. Apparently an illegal Mexican gang operates there, stealing bicycles only. They specialize in it.

It would be easy to investigate these crimes and deport these people en masse, if it weren't for a few notable obstacles.

Namely:

-The Bush Administration

-The ACLU

-MeCHa/LULAC/La Raza (who aren't powerful but still have the President scared because they could easily brand him a racist)

-The Arab League (who have joined forces with the radical Chicanos)

-"Politically Correct" Multicultural Democrats, who think we'll actually achieve something by turning America into a third world cesspool

-Sellout Republicans who would sacrifice America's sovereignity to keep their buddies in business

-and finally, apathetic Americans who say that they can't do anything about it when they really don't care and then just turn a blind eye when they see it

It isn't that criminal aliens are incredibly intelligent. We just have a few "reasons" that enable them to stick around.

Times are changing, though. It won't be long.

One interesting thing is that at one point LULAC was a voice against illegal immigration. If LULAC has gone over to the dark side there are other righteous Latino organizations representing citizens and legals which could be heard a little clearer. Polls show the majority of Hispanic voters favoring enforcement. What can we do to make their voices heard in the corridors of power is something that should be very important to all in the illegal immigration reduction movement.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, the last report I read on LULAC is that they do not support illegal immigration. They do however invite Traitorous Politicians to speak at their conventions and applaud support of illegal immigration.

I believe they are on the fence. Their leadership supports illegal immigration but their members do not. A disconnect, just like the one that exists between the US Congress and the American People.

Latino Americans view this issue the same as any American Citizen. Why would they view it any differently? The adverse consequences affect them the same way it affects any American Citizen.

LULAC Leadership needs to get off the fence, support their members, and join ALIPAC in the fight to end this nonsense once and for all in the United States.

LULAC MEMBERS need to throw these bums out of their leadership unless they start talking the talk and walking the walk to save the Uhited States.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most Americans dont even realize we are being invaded by illegals! They simply accept the fact that an ever increasing number of folks are speaking spanish. They assume it's a good thing simply because their newspaper...or church, tells them so.

Before we scare the GP off by telling them the truth about MeCHa, LULAC, and La Raza, we need to introduce them to the culprit first. They will learn about these anti-American groups in due time (like I did). Reality overload is not a good thing for our cause. The basic FACTS, delivered slow and steady, are key to turning this tide.

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article597.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)