Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    "Six years ago Vazquez sneaked across the border from Mexico, where he left his wife and son to try and make it in America as an electrician. "

I don't know about other states but in Florida I know you need to be licensed. In order to be licensed you need to take classes do an apprenticeship with an employer and write an exam and you a SSN. If that is the case in Alabama as well then not only is he here illegally and working illegally but doing electrical work illegally as well. I bet he also drive without a valid driver's license as well. [/b]
    It is an unlawful act to work as a certified electrician unlicensed.

Certified Electrician:

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, job growth for certified electricians is expected to remain stable for the next 10 years.To become a certified electrician, you must complete an apprenticeship program, which can take up to four years. You must then apply to become a certified electrician. Some states also require passing an exam

http://www.ehow.com/how_4798412_become- ... ician.html
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    TUSCALOOSA, Alabama (AFP) – Recent tornadoes ravaged immigrant and other low-income communities in the US state of Alabama, but undocumented aliens say they are reluctant to openly seek help out of fear of arrest and deportation.

It is not good to have undocumented people living in shadows among citizens, which is another reason for enforcing the U.S. immigration laws.
    THEY ARE NOT LIVING IN THE SHADOWS AND, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THAT OLD LIE.
    I meant to express the dangerous criminals lurking among us and living in shadows. We know all of the others are in plain view daily.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Six years ago Vazquez sneaked across the border from Mexico, where he left his wife and son to try and make it in America as an electrician.
    Uh, oh, separating families.

I'll bet his employer could find an American citizen to work as an electrician. So much for fruits and veggies rotting in the fields.
    [b][i]AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH, JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT FIELD WORK IS NOT THE ONLY WORK THEY ARE DOING AND THEY ARE THE ONES SEPARATING THEIR OWN FAMILIES

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Six years ago Vazquez sneaked across the border from Mexico, where he left his wife and son to try and make it in America as an electrician.
    Uh, oh, separating families.

I'll bet his employer could find an American citizen to work as an electrician. So much for fruits and veggies rotting in the fields.
    [b][i]AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH, JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT FIELD WORK IS NOT THE ONLY WORK THEY ARE DOING AND THEY ARE THE ONES SEPARATING THEIR OWN FAMILIES
    It is just the hipocracy of it all. When they leave their children and/or spouses back home it is never a problem its is only when our government wants to deport them it is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegal immigrants wary of aid in US tornado zone

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Illegal immigrants were keeping a low profile Sunday, but about 30 of them gathered at Holy Spirit Catholic Church for a Spanish-language noon mass and to receive donations from the community.
    "Wonder if the community giving the donations knows they're donations are going to help illegals instead of Americans!"

"I bet not or there wouldn't be any donations!"

"We're getting screwed from all sides congress and churches!"
    "Stop going, stop donating! Please!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bet the Mexican consulate officials were showing up to demand money and council the illegals how to get the maximum amount of money they can. Also illegals cannot recieve any money from FEMA. You need to be a legal resident or citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Red Cross and other aid groups are prohibited from asking about immigration status and the illegals grab as much as they can. I've seen it happen during the floods we've gone thru. They live on 2nd floor apts and claim they were flooded and lost everything. You see them walking away loaded down with brand new merchandise. They will lie if it will get them more $$$.

They and other criminals will also scavenge through as many destroyed homes as they can, stealing anything. Hence the National Guard. They're not living in the "shadows", far from it. They use the "shadows" to elicit sympathy and more $$$$.

Fema actually requires you show your birth certificate or naturalization papers, among other things.
    "

Banned
    We're getting screwed from all sides congress and churches!"
    "Stop going, stop donating! Please!"
    Are you saying we should not go to church, you heathen? Sacredrage, where are you?????

Banned
    They will lie cheat and steal to get what they think their intitled too.They will get what they can and relocate somewhere else.They break up their own families leave them in the desert if they cant walk anymore.I have no sympathy for illegals they cause their own troubles.Im glad they are scared so they cant live a normal life hiding and ducking but most of them are brave enough to come out,alot of them just say they are scared just to get sympathy to get people to help them because they know americans are kind hearted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12