Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION’S THIRD WORLD MOMENTUM

http://www.alipac.us/article810.html

Writing about America’s immigration crisis week after week raises my blood pressure, level of depression and creates maddening frustration levels as I observe inaction by the majority of American citizens. All fifty state governors do nothing to stop it, won’t speak against it, and, in many cases encourage it. Governor Bill Owens of Colorado, Baldacci of Maine, Janet Napolitano of Arizona and Richardson from New Mexico assist it. Although, this summer, Napolitano and Richardson issued ‘states of emergency’ in their states as illegals overran them.

By Frosty Wooldridge
    October 10, 2005
    Newswithviews.com

The majority of senators do nothing as well as the majority of the House of Representatives. Major and smaller city mayors and city councils harbor illegal aliens with sanctuary policies. Even Los Angeles, with more gangs and crime than you can imagine, continues Special Order 40 that allows killers, rapists, drug distributors, MS-13 members and other human grease to remain protected from arrest.

Have you ever wondered why Third World countries are SO desperate? Why people flee? Why most citizens are illiterate? Why corruption is standard operating procedure? Let’s compare the ‘Rule of Law’ in America to the ‘Dis-rule of Law’ in countries like Mexico.

In my book, “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCESâ€?â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great article!

We truly are becoming a lawless society and it will be the end of the United States if something doesn't stop this ASAP. We really need a President with some balls and integrity to push us back on course... Unfortunately, I don't see anyone who could provide that leadership.