Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration akin to Enron fraud

Illegal immigration akin to Enron fraud
    Doug Mytty
    Aspen, CO Colorado
    January 13, 2008

Illegal Immigration: Republicans want cheap workers, Democrats want poor voters.

America once faced a problem with systematic fraud in the financial markets which lead to scandals such as Enron. The premise is simple, by misreporting their performance, these companies gained an illegal and unfair advantage over competitors. By misreporting their numbers, their cost of borrowing money was far lower, and they didn’t have to work to actually make a “profit.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent analysis

This is by far one of the best analysis of illegal immigration I have read lately....and I'm going to use this to counter a pro-illegal alien "forum" this week in PA. Illegal immigration IS fraud on so many levels. The pro-illegal alien ethno-supremacists have very skillfully whitewashed all of it under the ruse of "compassion" "humanitarianism" etc. but the facts are the facts.

Very good article, thank you zeezil
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I liked that one too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article brings the real motivation and incentives for mass illegal immigration into focus.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Added to Home Page
    http://www.alipac.us/article2865.html

Great analogy!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Excellent article zeezil, thank you for sharing it.

I agree. Excellent article.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".