Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Illegal Immigration Draws Attention in Goliad (take mm poll)

Please click link to answer the following minutemen poll.

Should the Minutemen be allowed to patrol Goliad County?

Yes
    No

http://www.cbs10kztv.com/home/1643596.html

Illegal Immigration Draws Attention in Goliad

Goliad County is getting hit hard says Sheriff Robert De La Garza, "I got 100 square miles, but most of my energy is being focused on the search community."

The sheriff department in Goliad County is focusing on the tiny community of search because in the recent months illegal immigrants have shown in up masses.

"Usually each van can have anywhere from 15 to 30 people," explains De La Garza, "They take out the seats out, they just strip everything our and they stack people here as high as the windows right here."

You can bet on a daily basis the sheriff encounters a truck or SUV packed with illegal immigrants trying to sneak along Farm Road 2441.

The Goliad impound lot is proof of how many illegal immigrants try to get into the area. There are over 50 impounded vehicles that had been used for smuggling humans.

Sarco residents are so fed up with illegal immigrants driving down Farm Road 2441, that they formed a watch group to call the sheriff anytime they see a suspicious vehicle.

Kenneth Buelter started the group Sarco Concerned Citizens after a group of illegal immigrants camped out on his property, leaving piles of trash behind.

To help form their group, they called on the Minutemen from Arizona.

Buelter says, "Their bylaws and standards of operating procedures mirror exactly what we do here."

Kenneth hopes bringing the Minutemen to South Texas will bring more attention this problem that no one has been able to fix, "Our local sheriff department and our local congressional offices and state congressional offices have basically turned a deaf ear."

But Sheriff De La Garza has not made up this mind just yet, "In my opinion I think Sarco is doing everything they can. As far as they Minutemen coming from Arizona, whether that works or not, we'll wait and see. "

Monday, the Minutemen will be in town to meet with the Goliad Sheriff Department and other nearby law enforcement agencies. Action 10 will update you on the result of this meeting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Current poll:

Yes = 85%
    No = 15%

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Poll numbers before I posted the article:

Yes=75%
    No=25%
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good job, Brian. I just voted and it was 83 - 17.
    When we gonna wake up?