Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration is a Federal Crime

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/usc ... notes.html

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

* Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
    * Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
    * Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;

has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

Yep, illegal aliens are criminals. Too bad our leader President Bush is doing everything he can to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    Yep, illegal aliens are criminals. Too bad our leader President Bush is doing everything he can to change that.
    I would say Jorge's misery loves company but as it is the illegals hate his guts as much as Americans do. I think he is just a yellow coward, especially after calling islam a religion of peace. Actually, I think something much worse about 'him' but I will not dip so low in polite society.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!