Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration Flame Wars

To our detractors,

Some of you claim to agree that you don’t want “open borders�, while you defend the condition of our immigration policies and the myopic view of this administration. You think our laws are “senseless� or don’t reflect modern economic reality.

What a lot of us have been doing, while annoying many of you, have been imploring you to attempt to see what we see, to see our reality. Often we defend ourselves with passion. I’m not going to apologize for that, because that is what people who feel desperate do. Our loudest plea is to warn you that this “danger� is coming soon to you.

We have a big problem with our immigration/trade policies, treaties and “agreements�, I did NOT say law. We have the laws to enforce and correct a good share of these problems and we have precious little time to convince you that we are valid, intelligent, informed citizens who it couldn’t hurt to listen to. You’ve proven you have no interest in facts.

We have no “agenda�, save insuring this country maintain a patriotic (OH! my THAT incendiary word!) , safe, free and growing middle class. But when we try to tell you about the foreign armed gangs controlling our cities, and borders and National forests or the loss of jobs, health care, education, safety, you respond with charges of “RACISTS!� “Trailer trash� (James Carville lives!) “ignorant�, LAZY!� ,“BUSH HATER! “, “ REDNECK!� There aren’t any perjoratives I can think of that you haven’t called us.

Your tactics are having the effect that you wish, keeping others who agree with us quiet so not to incur your disdain. But it is making more speak up than those “pc� fence sitters can account for.

One of you told me this a few days ago, “It doesn’t matter that 95% of the country agrees with you, you have no leaders, not the congress, not the judges, not the administration. Get over it.“

You see nothing wrong with 90% of this country not having any representation? Well, the 90% does.

So what is this all really about?

This is about an arrogance and snobbery that began when man first drew breath and decided he was “enlightened enough� and powerful enough to control the destiny of his fellow human beings, whether it was any benefit to “them� or not. That’s the attitude that got the British kicked out of the colonies. People get upset when they are constantly reminded how expendable they are. Mexico proves every day how expendable it’s peasants are, so do more than a few other countries, sending them to nanny state USA.

They’ll blend in with the “expendable� rest of us. Common denominator, simple math. The middle class, the indigenous people of this country have no other choice but to suffer mightily for policies that benefit the few and the powerful. Or they can shout, “Enough�. Hear that roar?

Another group suffers for your greed; legal, legitimate immigrants. You insult them the most. You condone policies and incompetent bureaucrats that make them wait years to become citizens and expect them to follow all the rules, and they do. When they agree with us, you vent your venom on them equally. I’ve witnessed you insult them time and again, while you insist it is we who “hate immigrants�.

You profess your love for Mexican illegal aliens while you defend the government of Mexico, who keeps their own population so poor and dependent and persecuted that they export them like any other commodity in the name of “Free Trade�. Compassion wasn’t created in this White House. You have no compassion for them or us. It’s of no benefit to what is important in your sheltered life.

This isn’t about rich or poor. Many of you are poor as church mice but still believe you are of the “enlightened� society. Many professors fall in that category . But somehow you are isolated from the truth and are snobs none the less.

We no longer expect you to understand the truth of the situation we find ourselves tangled in. You’re not interested in our lives and homes and we understand, to you, we are expendable.

We will no longer allow you to take our attention away from the work we must do to elect some Americans who will protect this country and it’s citizens, by endlessly attempting to appease you or give you proof of our position.

We will spend our time on our fellow Americans who are guided by principle and a love of freedom for all people.

Some of you are gleefully hoping for a tragedy in April when The Minuteman Project goes to the border of Mexico in Arizona to aid in reporting and documenting the truth of the interloping of this country by foreign nationals. This government doesn’t stand behind it’s own citizens over the government of Mexico and you are in agreement.

The only reason this Minuteman Project is occurring is because you have stood in the way, instead of by your fellow Americans and demanded that our elected and unelected officials do their jobs and enforce the laws. Our security is a systematic nightmare.

Our immigration policies are so convoluted, no one can understand them. Social services are beyond ridiculous.

We have a 58.3 billion dollar trade deficit.

McDonald’s is “out sourcing� their drive up windows!

We have 20 million ILLEGAL aliens in this country and we don’t know who or where they are.

Your attitude is nothing new in history. There have always been carpetbaggers and corrupt politicians. We no longer expect you to do the right thing, your kind never does, but somehow this country has always gotten past your kind to do it in spite of you. You won’t make the sacrifice, you’ll send those “trailer trash� types to protect you and fight your wars.

We, the expendable, will protect your rights whether you’ve earned them or not. But because we are male, female, young, old, rich, poor, black, brown, yellow, white,red, we are a bit difficult to “profile�.

JustAnotherSavage 3/12/05

To our detractors,

Some of you claim to agree that you don’t want “open borders�, while you defend the condition of our immigration policies and the myopic view of this administration. You think our laws are “senseless� or don’t reflect modern economic reality.

What a lot of us have been doing, while annoying many of you, have been imploring you to attempt to see what we see, to see our reality. Often we defend ourselves with passion. I’m not going to apologize for that, because that is what people who feel desperate do. Our loudest plea is to warn you that this “danger� is coming soon to you.

We have a big problem with our immigration/trade policies, treaties and “agreements�, I did NOT say law. We have the laws to enforce and correct a good share of these problems and we have precious little time to convince you that we are valid, intelligent, informed citizens who it couldn’t hurt to listen to. You’ve proven you have no interest in facts.

We have no “agenda�, save insuring this country maintain a patriotic (OH! my THAT incendiary word!) , safe, free and growing middle class. But when we try to tell you about the foreign armed gangs controlling our cities, and borders and National forests or the loss of jobs, health care, education, safety, you respond with charges of “RACISTS!� “Trailer trash� (James Carville lives!) “ignorant�, LAZY!� ,“BUSH HATER! “, “ REDNECK!� There aren’t any perjoratives I can think of that you haven’t called us.

Your tactics are having the effect that you wish, keeping others who agree with us quiet so not to incur your disdain. But it is making more speak up than those “pc� fence sitters can account for.

One of you told me this a few days ago, “It doesn’t matter that 95% of the country agrees with you, you have no leaders, not the congress, not the judges, not the administration. Get over it.“

You see nothing wrong with 90% of this country not having any representation? Well, the 90% does.

So what is this all really about?

This is about an arrogance and snobbery that began when man first drew breath and decided he was “enlightened enough� and powerful enough to control the destiny of his fellow human beings, whether it was any benefit to “them� or not. That’s the attitude that got the British kicked out of the colonies. People get upset when they are constantly reminded how expendable they are. Mexico proves every day how expendable it’s peasants are, so do more than a few other countries, sending them to nanny state USA.

They’ll blend in with the “expendable� rest of us. Common denominator, simple math. The middle class, the indigenous people of this country have no other choice but to suffer mightily for policies that benefit the few and the powerful. Or they can shout, “Enough�. Hear that roar?

Another group suffers for your greed; legal, legitimate immigrants. You insult them the most. You condone policies and incompetent bureaucrats that make them wait years to become citizens and expect them to follow all the rules, and they do. When they agree with us, you vent your venom on them equally. I’ve witnessed you insult them time and again, while you insist it is we who “hate immigrants�.

You profess your love for Mexican illegal aliens while you defend the government of Mexico, who keeps their own population so poor and dependent and persecuted that they export them like any other commodity in the name of “Free Trade�. Compassion wasn’t created in this White House. You have no compassion for them or us. It’s of no benefit to what is important in your sheltered life.

This isn’t about rich or poor. Many of you are poor as church mice but still believe you are of the “enlightened� society. Many professors fall in that category . But somehow you are isolated from the truth and are snobs none the less.

We no longer expect you to understand the truth of the situation we find ourselves tangled in. You’re not interested in our lives and homes and we understand, to you, we are expendable.

We will no longer allow you to take our attention away from the work we must do to elect some Americans who will protect this country and it’s citizens, by endlessly attempting to appease you or give you proof of our position.

We will spend our time on our fellow Americans who are guided by principle and a love of freedom for all people.

Some of you are gleefully hoping for a tragedy in April when The Minuteman Project goes to the border of Mexico in Arizona to aid in reporting and documenting the truth of the interloping of this country by foreign nationals. This government doesn’t stand behind it’s own citizens over the government of Mexico and you are in agreement.

The only reason this Minuteman Project is occurring is because you have stood in the way, instead of by your fellow Americans and demanded that our elected and unelected officials do their jobs and enforce the laws. Our security is a systematic nightmare.

Our immigration policies are so convoluted, no one can understand them. Social services are beyond ridiculous.

We have a 58.3 billion dollar trade deficit.

McDonald’s is “out sourcing� their drive up windows!

We have 20 million ILLEGAL aliens in this country and we don’t know who or where they are.

Your attitude is nothing new in history. There have always been carpetbaggers and corrupt politicians. We no longer expect you to do the right thing, your kind never does, but somehow this country has always gotten past your kind to do it in spite of you. You won’t make the sacrifice, you’ll send those “trailer trash� types to protect you and fight your wars.

We, the expendable, will protect your rights whether you’ve earned them or not. But because we are male, female, young, old, rich, poor, black, brown, yellow, white,red, we are a bit difficult to “profile�.

JustAnotherSavage 3/12/05

One last word about TOS. UNBELIEVABLE.

I'm your huckleberry!

Hey, everyone, I recognize a lot of names here. How's everyone hoding up?

One last word about TOS. UNBELIEVABLE.

I'm your huckleberry!

Hey, everyone, I recognize a lot of names here. How's everyone hoding up?

pardon---should be "holding up"

It's obvious I'm our of practice!

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherSavage

JAS,

Glad to see you here! Holding up? The enemy's (FR) just blowing lots of smoke. Soon the air will clear.

Good post, by the way.

watchman
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherSavage

JAS,

Glad to see you here! Holding up? The enemy's (FR) just blowing lots of smoke. Soon the air will clear.

Good post, by the way.

watchman
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Welcome JAS

Welcome JAS! We are proud to have you here. ALIPAC has gained some very articulate and patriotic Americans due to the practice of censorship at TOS.

I would like to address one of your key points "you respond with charges of “RACISTS!� “Trailer trash� (James Carville lives!) “ignorant�, LAZY!� ,“BUSH HATER! “, “ REDNECK!� There aren’t any perjoratives I can think of that you haven’t called us. "

Such juvenile name calling and labeling may deter some people from engaging in the struggle that is true. That being said, these words are losing their power to intimidate others because they are being used so often and without substantiation. They are the little boys crying Wolf and they have cried Wolf too often!

I've personally become immune to such attacks as have many others. Each day, more and more people are waking up to the fact that these little social games are of little consequence compared to the real impact on our streets from illegal immigration.

Americans once lived under this kind of fear from the British Empire and we will not return to those ways. We are a free people and we will rise in answer to those that try to paralyze us with fear when the threat is clear.

I will not sit still because someone calls me a nasty name as I rise to face the peril to our nation.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome JAS

Welcome JAS! We are proud to have you here. ALIPAC has gained some very articulate and patriotic Americans due to the practice of censorship at TOS.

I would like to address one of your key points "you respond with charges of “RACISTS!� “Trailer trash� (James Carville lives!) “ignorant�, LAZY!� ,“BUSH HATER! “, “ REDNECK!� There aren’t any perjoratives I can think of that you haven’t called us. "

Such juvenile name calling and labeling may deter some people from engaging in the struggle that is true. That being said, these words are losing their power to intimidate others because they are being used so often and without substantiation. They are the little boys crying Wolf and they have cried Wolf too often!

I've personally become immune to such attacks as have many others. Each day, more and more people are waking up to the fact that these little social games are of little consequence compared to the real impact on our streets from illegal immigration.

Americans once lived under this kind of fear from the British Empire and we will not return to those ways. We are a free people and we will rise in answer to those that try to paralyze us with fear when the threat is clear.

I will not sit still because someone calls me a nasty name as I rise to face the peril to our nation.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast