Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote]“The community is newly empowered and energized, and we are ready to fight for a respectful and civil media discourse when it comes to immigration coverage on mainstream news,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this was to the WCVI group

i am writing in response to your comments about Lou Dobbs quitting CNN.
    first of all, i find it hard to understand any organization trying to silence free speech.
    is silencing free speech anywhere in the US Constitution? if it is, please point it out to me because I can not find it

In your stupidity and racist comments you make, you fail to mention that Dobbs' wife is hispanic AND her parents live with them in Jersey.

There is one thing i notice from your statement and other organizations like yours.... YOU DO NOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
    Mr. Dobbs reports on illegal aliens and if you have ever watched his show and the debates on the topic, you would have known that Dobbs has said that the illegal immigrants are
    the ones who are being used and he has said before that he respects them, However, what he and 80 percent of americans polled do not like is the fact they are ILLEGAL. either crossing borders or overstaying visas. It is against the law and everyone knows it.

HERE is the law

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

* Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
    * Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
    * Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;

has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

In Closing. i do not think you or any other organization had anything to do with mr dobbs leaving CNN, and until HE TELLS people the real reason, we will never know.

so stop ASSUMING. because as the word says, a$$ u me. but in my eyes, im not an a$$, so i dont know what it makes you if you assume something that you dont know

There is a chance that he quit because of health reasons, and im betting your group would like nothing more to see the end of him on TV and in life.

be that as it may. stop with the stupidity. stop saying the US, its 50 states, its many counties and cities should stop enforcing immigration laws.

this country was made on laws, its not a country that doesnt have laws. respect the laws. follow the laws and no one will have anything to worry about

this went to Contact: Brandon Hatler, DobbsMustGo@gmail.com

forward this to the proper person----

in reading your press release in regard to lou dobbs leaving CNN.
    i find it funny and stupid at the same time that your group or any other group can take credit for Dobbs leaving CNN.
    the fact is, we do NOT know the real reason for him leaving. it could be because of health reasons.
    Until Dobbs decides to tell people the reason, your group and any other group who tries to silence free speech have no real reason to ASSUME anything. and by the way, can you show me in the US Constitution it says free speech is wrong, because im having a hard time finding it.

I am guessing that by your press release, you have no idea when you talk about dobbs dislike of Immigrants.
    by the way, in case you didnt know, or dont want to tell anyone, Dobbs wife is hispanic and her parents live with him on their farm in Jersey.
    see This is what you don't get, or don't want to get. you see, there is a difference between LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
    LEGAL IMMIGRANTS go through the proper paperwork and wait their time to come to the US.
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS just think its okay to overstay visas, or cross a sovereign border without entering through a border patrol checkpoint OR a port or entry.

If you would have watched the debates Dobbs has on the subject of illegal immigration you would have known that he has said numerous times that he does think they are the ones being used in the debate. he has said before that he has worked with immigrants on his parents farm in Idaho as a kid and respects them. Its just like groups like yours to point out things you think are wrong and not noticing when things are right in this debate.

Mr Dobbs has not cited fear or hate in the stories he reports. the things he reports are also reported in newspapers, local media outlets and I am not reading that your going after people in these areas to quit, be fired, or resign.

Silencing the main stream media, be it on a local or a national lever in the immigration debate is not good for ANYONE.

Remember, this is US LAW-----

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

* Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
    * Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    this was to the WCVI group

i am writing in response to your comments about Lou Dobbs quitting CNN.
    first of all, i find it hard to understand any organization trying to silence free speech.
    is silencing free speech anywhere in the US Constitution? if it is, please point it out to me because I can not find it

In your stupidity and racist comments you make, you fail to mention that Dobbs' wife is hispanic AND her parents live with them in Jersey.

There is one thing i notice from your statement and other organizations like yours.... YOU DO NOT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
    Mr. Dobbs reports on illegal aliens and if you have ever watched his show and the debates on the topic, you would have known that Dobbs has said that the illegal immigrants are
    the ones who are being used and he has said before that he respects them, However, what he and 80 percent of americans polled do not like is the fact they are ILLEGAL. either crossing borders or overstaying visas. It is against the law and everyone knows it.

HERE is the law

In Closing. i do not think you or any other organization had anything to do with mr dobbs leaving CNN, and until HE TELLS people the real reason, we will never know.

so stop ASSUMING. because as the word says, a$$ u me. but in my eyes, im not an a$$, so i dont know what it makes you if you assume something that you dont know

There is a chance that he quit because of health reasons, and im betting your group would like nothing more to see the end of him on TV and in life.

be that as it may. stop with the stupidity. stop saying the US, its 50 states, its many counties and cities should stop enforcing immigration laws.

this country was made on laws, its not a country that doesnt have laws. respect the laws. follow the laws and no one will have anything to worry about
    James, you are quite a prolific writer! Keep up the good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Considering that someone fired shots into Dobb's house just weeks ago, it's pretty incredible these groups would say they had something to do with his exit.
    I agree, basically they are saying they are responsible for the attempt on his wife's life!!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    The arrogance of them taking credit for Dobbs leaving boggles the mind! I bet Lou is having a good belly laugh over this! :P
    Are you surprised that they would take credit for this???? Where ya been? These bottom feeders take credit for all kinds of things they've had no hand in...They have the audacity to take credit for building this country into the greatest nation this earth has ever seen....instead they CAN TAKE CREDIT FOR RUINING THE GREATEST COUNTRY and ECONOMY THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN. Now, THEY DO DESERVE CREDIT FOR THAT!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    Considering that someone fired shots into Dobb's house just weeks ago, it's pretty incredible these groups would say they had something to do with his exit.
    I agree, basically they are saying they are responsible for the attempt on his wife's life!!
    And she is Spanish too!!!

Kathyet

Lou Dobbs first interview will be with Bill O'Reilly on FOX News Monday, November 16,2009 at 8PM EST.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    All these pro-illegal groups and their small band of mindless supporters believe they forced the great Lou Dobbs from CNN. Nonsense. I firmly believe Lou Dobbs will be back to fight that criminal invasion of which they support. GO LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12