Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration harming America

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs. ... 40314/1009

[b]December 4, 2005

Illegal immigration harming America

In regard to Earl Fincher's letter ("Immigrants will do work others won't," Nov. 2, let me respond by saying that I moved to Hattiesburg from Southern California on July 1.

I spent my entire life in California, and I lived in ground zero of illegal immigration.

While there, I saw what uncontrolled illegal immigration has done to that state.

When I was growing up, California's public school system was No. 1 in the nation; now it's last.

The state spends over $10 billion a year on the education of illegal alien children, incarceration of illegal alien criminals and gang members, and medical care for illegal aliens who use the hospital emergency rooms as clinics.

In the last 10 years, 84 hospital emergency rooms in Los Angeles County have gone bankrupt and have had to shut down because illegal aliens do not pay their medical bills, yet they cannot be denied treatment.

If American citizens did not pay their bills, we would be sued.

Mr. Fincher says we should just "bring them in." He does not seem to care that the influx of Third World, uneducated, disease-carrying people is destroying America.

He implies that it is only the folks on welfare who won't do the jobs the illegal aliens will do. At latest count, there are 8 million Americans â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is not 50 years ago it is still true today. Most people in every category of work are still AMERICAN citizens or are legal immigrants.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, you are right, Americans have been pushed out by illegal immigration. Trades, construction, agriculture, manufacturing, service industries, defense industries, retail, you name it....Americans have lost the jobs they had and would do and are still doing and still willing to do...but they can't get the job. They get fired and are replaced with illegals. The new jobs go to illegals.

Is that what you meant?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn