Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration is THE issue

Memo: Illegal immigration is THE issue

Jan 2, 2008

(One of the first things they teach us in journalism school is never to write too long because people won't keep reading. I humbly ask you to stick with it today, as there is much to tell you. With apologies to my journalism professors and my editor. . .)

You might remember way back in 1992, when Democrat strategist James Carville helped wrestle the Presidency from the first George Bush and handed it to Bill Clinton by coining the slogan, “It's the economy, stupid!â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said and true.

Let's hope we voters get someone in who will enforce our laws and begin to manage this country correctly. This country has too many problems and is stretched to the limit in too many areas.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this planet has over 6 billion people ....

I would venture to say that 90% of them are at or below the poverty line

Of that 90% ... I would make a stab in the dark and say 99.999% of them would love to be here getting free bennies from the US government but cannot get a visa because we are overwhelmed with Illegal aliens that love too cut in front of the line with a "What have you done for me lately attitude"

NO AMNASTY, NO BENIFITS... IF YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL... GO HOME OR GO TO JAIL WITH A 10 YEAR BAR FOR RE-ENTERING THE US

IF YOU ARE A POLITICIAN THAT PANDERS TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CROWD. WORK ON YOUR RESUME, MAYBE YOU CAN GET A SUPERVISOR FOR A LANDSCAPING COMPANY IF YOU SPEAK ILLEGALALIANO... OR JUST PUSH 1 AND GET A TRANSLATOR TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE ROUGH SPOTS

Politicians think they have seen America POed .. they might want to rethink that senario, we are just getting started
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)