Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal Immigration? Not now…I’m busy!

Illegal Immigration? Not now…I’m busy!

October 22nd, 2007 by Chase.Hamil
    http://www.bloggernews.net/111140

Do tougher measures on illegal immigration really work? You better believe it! At least in Prince William County Virginia. After a marathon meeting of the county board, which resulted in an eight-to-nothing vote recommending severe restrictions on services available to illegal immigrants, illegal Latinos began moving out of the county in droves. The Washington Post reported in yesterday’s editions [October 21] that “one-way rentals on U-Haul trucks have jumped from 10 a month in July to about 40 a month today.â€

No kidding- I've been seeing a LOT of U-Haul trucks in my town- and it ain't Americans driving them.

[quote]that “one-way rentals on U-Haul trucks have jumped from 10 a month in July to about 40 a month today.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Rockfish"][quote]that “one-way rentals on U-Haul trucks have jumped from 10 a month in July to about 40 a month today.â€

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    No kidding- I've been seeing a LOT of U-Haul trucks in my town- and it ain't Americans driving them.

Most are going to North Carolina
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Well they must have done alright for people who came here dropped their back pack in the desert on the way in and now need a u-haul to move to a sanctuary city.

I'd say they accomplished more of the American Dream than most homeless Americans, so maybe it is time to go home before you get caught, deported and lose all the goodies that you are putting in the u-hauls!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Is 40 a month droves ???

Unfortunately most of those illegals ARE NOT going home... they are just relocating to "friendlier" States! I stopped in at my home in NC as a rest stop, and was shocked to see even MORE aliens in the neighborhood. Instead of "JUST" 10 or 12 living in a 2-3 bedroom home, now it appears to be at least double that amount.

I had read where Elizabeth Dole was meeting with County Sheriff's to begin their enforcement, sure as s**t could have fooled me! Tired as I was I got on the phone... my next door "neighbors" were dealing pot right in the driveway!

Unfortunately most of those illegals ARE NOT going home... they are just relocating to "friendlier" States! I stopped in at my home in NC as a rest stop, and was shocked to see even MORE aliens in the neighborhood. Instead of "JUST" 10 or 12 living in a 2-3 bedroom home, now it appears to be at least double that amount.
    I feel the pain of the people in North Carolina, but this can work for us. It could force those states that inherit them to get tough. When New Bedford, San Francisco, Simi, etc., become overrun with them, they too will act to protect themselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gin

I had read where Elizabeth Dole was meeting with County Sheriff's to begin their enforcement, sure as s**t could have fooled me! Tired as I was I got on the phone... my next door "neighbors" were dealing pot right in the driveway!
    Pot in the drive way isn’t good… dealing that stuff at all isn’t good but worse is the crime element that those criminals are bringing to you neighbor hood
    If you contact the right person at your police office they can have the neighbor hood cleaned up peacefully and quietly with no one to the wiser that it was you that tipped them off...
    Truth be told, most police offices pay for that information…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast