Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration Solved: New Bill In Congress

NEW BILL PROPOSAL

There is a new bill proposal out that is said to end illegal immigration once and for all. But why is it such a secret?

I wrote the author of this article below and he said that ALIPAC, FAIR, and Numbers and some other groups were still fighting each other and unwilling to work together to back the new bill. He claimed they were keeping all of us members from supporting it on purpose by not asking us to lobby for it. He would not tell me what the motivations were.

I couldn't believe it so I went to all the websites, ALIPAC, Numbers, and FAIR, etc. there is not one word about the bill on any of the websites.

Now I am wondering why the hell I am a member here or why I should be donating to these groups if they don't want to solve this damn illegal immigration issue once and for all!

Read the article and the bill link at the bottom and then tell me why our fearless Republican leaders are refusing to support this bill. Actually, don't tell me why, call them and ask them why and then tell me what the a**holes said? And you might call all our leaders and ask the a**holes the same thing! (Why do I have to learn about this bill proposal from someone other than the groups I am supporting in this cause??????)

I'm really pissed off right now....!

Illegal Immigration Solved: Are Republicans Hiding Facts?
    Posted on | August 18, 2010 | No Comments

By Xelan Bonn (Aug 18, 2010) http://bit.ly/aIXCuY

It had shown promise as the only bill proposal ever presented to members of the House and Senate that would permanently end illegal immigration. And among large focus groups of Democrats, Republicans, and Independents, the proposal won an amazing 80% approval rating—the highest ever recorded on such a controversial issue. And while the proposal seems to solve dozens of controversial aspects and offer more benefits than most want to count, it may be doomed for failure even before it starts.

After careful review by Republican law makers, most of whom say they support a tough stance on illegal immigration, we are now learning that most appear to be flip-flopping and are unwilling to lend the proposal their support—preferring, it seems, to support only window dressing solutions rather than true problem solving ones.

Based on a highly revised and researched draft of the...

Read the rest here (I don't want to violate copyright---I'm not that unethcial! And I don't want ALIPAC sued because of me! ).

http://bit.ly/bgmwi3

Since when were ALIPAC, FAIR, and NUMBERSUSA all fighting each other? That's a news flash to me.

Did you miss ALIPAC and NumbersUSA working in coalition together as recently as this past April on the Tea Parties Against Amnesty?

Your information is false.

If an actual bill emerges in Washington that we can document and read, we will support it.

Right now, legislation is not the focus. Our national focus is on the campaigns that will decide the fate of America in less than 80 days.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who ever you are you should have more facts before you start pointing fingers at 3 of the hardest working groups trying to end Illegal Immigration.

We do know there is a proposed Republican Bill out there but until it is introduced and given a Bill number all we have to go on is a short release with very little info.

If you research ALIPAC you will find this proposed Bill outline has been dicussed here at ALIPAC within the last 2 mths.

The info about this was released by an accounting firm who thinks it would work.

Believe me ALIPAC,NumbersUSA & FAIR staff & members will be all over this when it becomes a reality and not just shop talk !!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Welcome to ALIPAC Jacks. I think you are good to give your support to these groups you have mentioned.

I looked up the
    Bonn Unlawful Immigration Reform Act

http://bit.ly/aovITL

All their info was based on links related to http://bit.ly/aovITL and no others

I will look again
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

BONN..........Are we sure this is not related to Bonn Germany? They have an immigration act as well and there is a lot on that one.......
    Or am I WAY OFF BASE HERE?..LOL

http://www.ccis-ucsd.org/PUBLICATIONS/wrkg4.PDF

Bonn Unlawful Immigration Reform Act

This is what I put in my search box and did not really come up with any bill in our Congress. Just more about Bonn Germany and immigration problems of Germany and the USA.

jacks

I sincerely doubt that the conflict among the groups as stated to you by the author of the BUIRA exists. There will always be items of disagreement among individual groups , even though their end game is the same. The minor differences ,(So few) , that I recall, do not , in any way, divert any group from the main objective.

I believe the BUIRA design to be of the utmost benefit to the USA. I do not know, am not unaware of , any reason why the listed Senators and Representatives, most of whom I know to be fighters for America, would resist such a straightforward plan. They, most likely, agree with William.

I believe, as William states, that legislation is not our focus. The bill would be altered and watered down until meaningless, unless and until conservatives are back in office.

Folks

The Bonn referred to above is Xelan Bonn. Not the German capital. Excuse me if this post offends.

I just looked this up and yes it was discussed here on ALIPAC and,in Fact,Jacks was the one who posted the proposed Bill here.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1105769.html.#1105769
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast