Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal workers to file 10,000 tax returns in Minnesota this

Illegal workers to file 10,000 tax returns in Minnesota this year

By Elizabeth Baier

May 9, 2011

OWATONNA, Minn. — For the past six years, Maria has cleaned hotel rooms in Owatonna. She uses a fake Social Security number to work about 32 hours a week, earning $8 an hour.

Maria, 47, moved to Minnesota from the state of Tamaulipas on the U.S.-Mexico border 11 years ago. Minnesota Public Radio has agreed not to fully identify her because she’s in the country illegally.

When she started working, she knew nothing about how the U.S. tax system worked.

“Every year, I’d hear people say, ‘The taxes are coming. We have to do our taxes,’â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Illegal workers to file 10,000 tax returns in Minnesota

OWATONNA, Minn. — For the past six years, Maria has cleaned hotel rooms in Owatonna. She uses a fake Social Security number to work about 32 hours a week, earning $8 an hour.

"Maria" and all the other Maria's, Juanita's, Josephina's, Francesca's, Gabriella's, Juan's, Jose's, Jesus's, Jorge's, Pedro's, Ricardo's, Antonio's, Edwardo's, Blanca's, Chico's, Eddie's, Francisco's, Hernando's, Mario's, Miguel's, Santiago's, Victor's, Angel's (and a few I left out, but that pretty much covers em all)! needs to be sought out and be held on felony charges of identity theft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>