Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, a little enforcement goes a long way.

The same thing happend after the Temecula, CA sweeps a year ago. The illegals were afraid to come out of their homes. If we had workplace enforcement I believe many illegals would self-deport. We have to scream loud enough and make this happen.

To The Editors of the Raleigh News and Observer:

I would like to commend Immigration and Customs Enforcement for their recent raids in our area. The Mexican consulate and Ann Robertson should realize that American citizens are tired of them crying foul anytime our law enforcement enforces existing laws. Over 86% of America's legal citizens even want local and state law enforcement to help deport illegal aliens according to a Zogby poll.

Poll after poll shows us that 4 of 5 Americans want our laws enforced and illegal aliens deported! We need more raids and we need fines against employers that hire illegal labor. Everyone should call their local ICE offices to report illegal aliens. Everyone should call their members of Congress to say "More arrests and deportations please!"

It is good that fewer illegal aliens are showing up at their illegal jobs. Many Americans are at home today and in fear as well since their jobs have been taken by illegal aliens.

Viva La Migra!

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Migra!

I know!... Spread rumors about a massive raid in a certain area during the weekend, then when they all lock themselves in their houses (houses that don't really belong to them because they are illegal), send teams roaming neigborhoods looking for residential houses that have 5 or more vehicles parked at houses to target where they live and report it to ICE...

Signs to look for:
    1. vehicles that have '100% Mexican' plastered on the back window.
    2. houses that have more vehicles parked 'behind' the house rather in the driveway.
    3. run-down, older neighborhoods that have alot of 'House of Rent/Sale' signs in it, also border large wooded areas, and are usually walking distances from Mexican Convenice Stores.
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.

posted to NC forums.

Anyone who speaks Spanish should listen to "Que Pasa" radio. ICE needs only verbal statements as evidence to make busts. It sounds as though the Spanish speaking market of that station will say just about anything incriminating about themselves under the presumption that Whitey don't speak ES-PAN-IOL!

It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. They give out their addresses and everything else you'd need to know right there on the air!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12