Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who said it was impossible to get rid of 30 million illegals? Further proof that attrition through enforcement still works. Now if we can just figure out how to deport the raza babies in office, we just might be able to get our country back.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Dianer
    I find it odd that they are doing everything the legal way to return to Mexico yet found our laws didn't apply to them. Glad to see them leave.
    Thats only because they can not cross the border with their new couch on their back....they are going home with u-hauls and forced to cross at a border station
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Send this news to your mayor and governor this weekend.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good riddance,this news facilitates a big grin on my face.

[quote="jimpasz"]U Haul must be losing a lot of trailers

Hope they take the leaf blowers with them
    [/quote]

Actually, what we've been hearing is that U Haul/others are not renting them trucks, trailers, etc.

Instead they've been buying utility trailers, borrowing them from friends/family or paying people with trailers to haul their stuff for them.

Others are just packing up what they can and abandoning the rest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, use2busmc. I'm grinning with you.

Is there anyway we can find out rental figures from U-Haul? We have a U-Haul in town. Shall I just call up and ask how business is this month versus last year this month?

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Is there anyway we can find out rental figures from U-Haul? We have a U-Haul in town. Shall I just call up and ask how business is this month versus last year this month?

Any ideas?
    That's an interesting project. I bet they aren't allowing one-way rentals, either! They have also likely increased their deposit rates.

This is what I found on a site called Pv Rentals: Cars, Trucks, and Vans:
    According to this, one cannot take a rental vehicle into Mexico from the US

Inter-Country Driving/One-Way

Driving into other countries:

Republic of Mexico - Driving rental vehicles into Mexico is not permitted.
    Non-Canadians entering Canada -Rental vehicles can be driven into Canada. A Canadian Non-Resident Insurance Card may be needed to cross the border.
    Canadian Residents - Due to Canadian law, a Canadian resident is restricted from driving a U.S. owned car into Canada.
    Canadian Military - Canadian military personnel posted to the U.S. for at least one year are considered non-residents for the duration of the posting and can drive a U.S. owned vehicle into Canada.

link: www.pvrentals.com/rental/RentalPolicy.html-28k

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast