Thread: Illegals caught

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals caught

Illegals caught

JOLIET -- State police caught two vanloads of illegal immigrants this week.
    Troopers most recently found 16 illegals in a van during a 10:30 p.m. Wednesday traffic stop near U.S. 30 and Renwick Road. The driver of the van, an Arizona man, was charged with driving without a license.

On Tuesday, troopers found 11 illegal immigrants from Honduras, Mexico and El Salvador, in a van during a traffic stop on Interstate 80 near New Lenox.

In both instances, the immigrants were taken to the immigration facility in Broadview for processing and then to holding facilities.
    http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/police/340115,4_1_JO13_COPS_S1.article
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish this were happening in Massachusetts. Wonder how many votes Fat, Drunken Teddy Kennedy would get once the state was crawling with illegal aliens?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I wish this were happening in Massachusetts. Wonder how many votes Fat, Drunken Teddy Kennedy would get once the state was crawling with illegal aliens?
    We were planning on petitioning our governor to give illegals a choice of a one way ticket home or a one way ticket to the Kennedy compound in Mass.
    We figure it would be cheaper either way.

Kennedy compound in Mass.
    Could toss Bush's ranch in there too. I'm sure he'd love the company!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)