Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Causing People to Leave South Florida

Illegals and type of legal immigrants causing people to leave South Florida in record numbers. I guess it is becoming like California.

http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_081154128.html

Fewer People Moving Into South Florida From US
    But Miami-Dade & Broward's Populations Continue To Grow
    (CBS4) BROWARD COUNTY Does it seem like everyone you talk to is either moving to North Carolina or Georgia, or wants to?? No surprise.

For the first time in decades, more people moved out of Broward County than moved in from other states.

This trend of fewer people moving into an area is being echoed across the state. New census figures show from 2005 to 2006, the state gained only about 166 thousand new residents who moved in from other states. That down almost 100 thousand new residents from the year before.

Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, and Palm Beach counties account for almost half of those losses. In fact, Miami-Dade has been losing around 30 thousand new residents a year for the last 6 years. Some of these losses can be blamed on the county becoming a gateway for immigration, both legal and illegal, and some suspect this status will soon impact Broward if it hasn’t already.

Another factor is South Florida’s skyrocketing cost of living that is making it harder and harder for the average working family to be able to afford to live and work here.

But even with South Florida's spiraling costs and downward trend of people moving into the area from other states, county populations continue to grow due to births and foreign immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like Jeb is accomplishing what George couldn't in TX.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of the reasons illegals are leaving Florida, they cannot get drivers licenses and those that have them cannot get them renewed.

I know a large employer in St Petersburg who let all there illegal employees and illegal alien subcontrat workes go and hired Americans.
    Several hundred, I worked there for 2 years myself.

I was just in Miami a few weeks ago and it certainly is a nightmare. I went into an Old Navy store at the Mall of the Americas and the woman who rang me up didn't even attempt to speak English. Infact, when she approached mygirlfriend to talk about applying for one of those credit cards she did her whole sales pitch in Spanish. You are hard pressed to hear anything but Spanish music blaring through that mall and you can't even order food at some of the places in the food court with the English language. My girlfriends parents woke up one morning to find some groundskeeper urinating on their window and their neighbors just got broken into the other day as well. They are hard working LEGAL hispanics who are finding life difficult for them in the face of the invasion. Also, if you aren't bilingual down there it is very difficult to get a job. Tom Tancredo was right when he called it a "Third World Country." Down there people refer to themselves based on country of origin and not as Americans at all. I was in Lima, Peru a few years back and honestly couldn't see much difference between Miami Florida and that city. You need to go beyond South Beach to see how non American it really is. Infact, in a spanish paper I was perusing i saw an ad in the back that offered fake IDS to illegals. If any of you guys want to take a look into our future than take a trip to Dade County Florida. In Gainesville where I live it is a totally different story, but the shady looking guys at construction sites keep trickling in, and pro illegal mayor Hanrahan just got another 3 years in office. I'll keep everyone posted about any more Florida developments.

Welcome MrAmerican, glad to have you here.

I'm sure LA is just about like Flordia, I was down there last summer and don't care if I have see it again, infact I'll make it a point not to!! I hope the citizens get it back though, I was born there.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MrAmerican
    Welcome to ALI-PAC nice post :P

Welcome to ALIPAC Mr. America.