Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals develop border weapon

Illegals develop border weapon
    by bigjolly
    02/20/2007 8:12 am

Just when you think that border stories couldn’t get any stranger, along comes a reporter with a flair for the dramatic to prove you wrong. In this Dallas Morning News article, reporter Dianne Solis tells us about:

A staging point in Mexico, Altar, complete with map and routes. Hey, you think our guys could find the place?
    Drug smugglers abusing illegals and coyotes because they need the routes for their distribution business. Hmm, evolution at work?
    A US law enforcement official describing a Mexican drug cartel boss as - crafty, ruthless and a brilliant businessman. Um, do you detect a sense of awe here?
    A US Border Patrol spokesman telling us that a certain part of the border belongs to said crafty, ruthless and brilliant drug cartel boss. Excuse me, Mr. Border Patrol spokesman, why don’t you own it?
    A wishful illegal telling us he would love to go to the Carolinas for a job but the drug cartel is too vigilant - not the Border Patrol.
    Another wishful illegal telling us that he wants President Bush to know what’s happening there, presumably to help him. After all, he is such a compassionate man that he appointed Michael Chertoff to help the housekeepers and landscapers come on down.
    The Minutemen are scared and don’t want to encounter any of those vicious drug gangs. Perhaps that is why they are surrounding construction sites.
    The different types of people trying to cross - they come from Russia, Poland, Brazil, China and India. What, no Middle Easterners?
    But the very best is saved for last. Yes, the illegals have developed a weapon to combat the new, high-tech wireless sensors:

And if they spot a wayward antenna, they’ve been known to simply urinate on it, officials say. Like a keyboard doused by coffee, the sensor is rendered senseless.

http://lonestartimes.com/2007/02/20/ill ... er-weapon/

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I wonder if Bush knows his hi-tech border security can be cancelled with human watering devices.

I wonder if Bush knows his hi-tech border security can be cancelled with human watering devices.

Gives P on you a whole new meaning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

Gives P on you a whole new meaning.
    Crazybird, you are sooo funny!

And if they spot a wayward antenna, they’ve been known to simply urinate on it
    ...and then once they get here they crap on everything else!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Electrify the devices like those used in electric cattle fences---you only pee on those once!

Oh---I forgot, then Border Patrol Agents would be liable for electric pecker abuse, and would then be tried and sent to prison!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!