Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS Drive Los Angeles to Use Toilet Water for Tap Water

ILLEGALS Drive Los Angeles to Use Toilet Water for Tap Water

According to FAIR: “Every ILLEGAL alien in California adds a 140 gallon a day demand on its diminishing water resources! (Seema Mehta, “O.C. Sees Cheap Water Era Ending,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG....this is a taste of what you will get from over population! America is going down the toilet and being recycled.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!
    Someone please send the ALIPAC helicopter and pick me up from my roof top!

I only drink bottled water, but who knows, this too could come from a toilet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, this is a progressive solution- drinking from toilets.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

im a plumber, and treating h2o for re-use is far better than letting it just run off lightly treated into the LA river, or wherever, if 10 milllion less users were not hogging the h20, (illegals) surely there would be plenty to go around.as for the filtering and recycling of h2o, those of you who live in a home with well and septic are in fact doing just that. a septic field lets the raw sewage from your home seep into the ground. below the septic is your well, tap water. after filtering at least 60' down effluent is considered clean enuf to pot. altho most on a well either use bottled h20, or reverse osmosis wich works great in many cases. the water never leaves your general area, outside evaporation. well and septic 101.

The Chicago area is expected to suffer water shortfalls by 2020, by which time the area will have added 1.3 million residents.
    We already have restrictions and I'd say the vast majority drink bottled water here. Our sub-division has a well....but it's far from pure. Heck we have oceans out there but having water doesn't mean it's drinkable or safe. I know we have better than most.....but for how long? Back in the 60's they were talking about those water plants to take salt out of the sea water......anything ever come of that? There was a community in the South Chicago area wanting to mandate rain barrels to curb the use for watering gardens.

I mean if "global warming is melting the ice-caps then some of these water plants better get going now before it becomes a crisis.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OMG....this is a taste of what you will get from over population! America is going down the toilet and being recycled.
    Sickening and all because of GREED!!!!!

joliet tap water is "aggressive" at best. we in illinois will never run out of h20, that i can promise. its just how much the water dept will charge for treating it will skyrocket. when i lived in c-vill, the tap h20 (city) was rated the best in the area. when i moved there in 97', my 3 mo bill was $120. then the village was bombed with im guessing 15k "new residents". by 02' my 3 mo bill went to $300, same usage. 20 people living in a 3 bdr home, X 100's of properties.and the village water clerk was'nt very nice either. no agreement, pay or get cut off. used to refer to them as "water nazis". of course, in the over crowded homes, they just pass the sombrero around and its no big deal.

My son, his wife, and my grandbaby were visiting me from San Clemente CA and he says that its the talk of the neighborhood that they will soon be drinking "cleansed" sewer water. They look forward to the day that they can move away!

CA CANT KEEP TAKING IN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER. LET MEXICO WORRY ABOUT THEIR WATER NEEDS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast