Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From the SS News Release posted above:

Currently, U.S. companies that employ U.S. citizens in Mexico are required to contribute to both the U.S. and Mexican social security systems.
    Can you believe the crock logic being used to justify allowing millions and millions of Mexicans to get on U.S. SS roles? How many U.S. citizens are working for U.S. businesses in Mexico (like 8..lol) compared to the 20+ million illegal Mexicans working for U.S. businesses in the U.S.? Real equitabe, eh? Besides, any U.S. citizen working in Mexico would have less than a snowballs chance in hell of ever seeing a penny of the Mexican SS that is being collected on his/her behalf. Why? Because number 1, you have to work 24 years to be vested in the Mexican SS system, and number two, the biggie, YOU HAVE TO BE A MEXICAN CITIZEN to collect (duh!).

California or ground zero of the invasion
    This ought to help keep social security solvent for a long time.

I'm already planning for social security to go belly up by the time I retire. If it is still around you'll probably be lucky if they give you $5 a month. More proof our government is run by a bunch of corrupt idiots.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not counting on it at all, and have told my girls just to consider it gone.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

SS is going to be gone, sooner rather than later, like many things in this country if this is not stopped.

We HAVE made a difference! Look at what happened in the Senate!
    We're the ones that stopped their bill! Don't forget that for a minute!
    Your so right!

In my opinion, what's left of SS belongs to the Americans, which paid into it. It does not belong to any law breakers or border hoppers.

My father contributed to the SS fund his entire life and he died months before he drew one red cent. I feel, I have a say in what happens to the SS funds, since that funneling off of income effected my upbringing.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just another example of our government (president) selling us all out. In DC they sometimes talk about the solvency of social security in the future and now this? It is beyond all common sense. I think soon I'm going to need high blood pressure meds.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is outrageous! Once again we've been Bushwacked! Wake up America, before it's too late!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

This ticks me off coz again ,Paid in, but it's going to be cut so drastically if it's not gone and already it's been in the papers here that Dr's are going to be refusing to accept anymore Medicare patients and it's already hard enough to find a decent Dr. Also read that if you don't have a Living Will saying you do not want your organs donated, they are going to take them ,unless spouse or child says no. This just makes me real uncomfortable........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this government thinks that we will have paid into Social Security all of our working lives only to be told when we retire that there is no money they have got another thing coming as baby boomers will be the majority of retirees in the coming years We are not going to give Social Security to people that are not citizens of this country and have only paid in for 6 quarters no matter what these buffoons think or say. We have to continue this fight for our country and our rights as american citizens and workers. We have paid into Social Security and are entitled to this money, these illegal aliens are not!!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Amen, Ismith!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast