Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the judges in these cases should be impeached for not upholding the law. How can we go about this. Do you have to sue them?

I'm sick of the tale that illegal immigration is a federal issue and can only be dealt with at the federal level.

If, God forbid, someone shot and killed the first lady, somehow got away clean from the area of the crime, traveled to another state where he was stopped by a local cop for speeding or some other minor thing. Then let's say the local officer recognizes the guy from a grainy but recognizable photo from a big brother camera. Let's go even deeper with this scenario. The local cop asks the guy did he hear about the first lady. The guy says yes and admits he's the one did it. Should the officer hold the guy and call the feds or should he just write the traffic ticket and let him go because it's not his job to deal with a murder who committed his crime in another state?

It is utterly ridiculous to say it's not the place of state and local law enforcement to tackle illegal immigration! Just as crazy as a local cop letting a confessed killer go with a speeding ticket "because it's a federal issue, not a local one".

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I'm sick of the tale that illegal immigration is a federal issue and can only be dealt with at the federal level.

If, God forbid, someone shot and killed the first lady, somehow got away clean from the area of the crime, traveled to another state where he was stopped by a local cop for speeding or some other minor thing. Then let's say the local officer recognizes the guy from a grainy but recognizable photo from a big brother camera. Let's go even deeper with this scenario. The local cop asks the guy did he hear about the first lady. The guy says yes and admits he's the one did it. Should the officer hold the guy and call the feds or should he just write the traffic ticket and let him go because it's not his job to deal with a murder who committed his crime in another state?

It is utterly ridiculous to say it's not the place of state and local law enforcement to tackle illegal immigration! Just as crazy as a local cop letting a confessed killer go with a speeding ticket "because it's a federal issue, not a local one".
    I always wonder at the nuts that say it is a federal issue and that ONLY thr fed gov't should handle it-yet they have no problem with cities and states claiming "sanctuary" status for illegals,isn't that a violation of federals laws?

Rawhide!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12