Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGALS REJOICE?Homeland Security puts workplace raids on h

ILLEGALS REJOICE?
    Published: Thu, 19 Mar 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/video-search/m/2 ... tm#q=raids

Description: Homeland Security puts workplace raids on hold
    -
    Automatically Generated Transcript (may not be 100% accurate)
    " Fox News -- and we're learning some raids on businesses that employ illegal workers the -- may be on hold after Homeland Security secretary Ken Pollack Thomas said. She never authorized one that went out in the state of Washington William -- nest here to explain. What he's hearing anyway about workplace enforcement William."
    " we're hearing from sources that the agency that work cited force and basically. I. Is as you said on hold this follows that raid up in Washington State where agents were going after a gang member and -- up. Basically arresting and deporting 28 undocumented workers now secretary of -- no DHS has now launched an investigation of her own people. For doing their job now I'm told that ice agents and other field offices. Our quote. Paralyzed by fear of losing their job or being promoted demoted if they deport undocumented workers that's something we're also told this morning. By the number two person under President Bush should VHS."
    " A secretary said that and that she's going to target employers but she hasn't clearly explain. At least to the field level how that should be done and I think they're looking to see you know how can we execute the secretary's priorities. And do that in a way that will avoid her. Turning her ire on the agents. Now."

" Officially DHS says that the work site enforcement program is under review this is a statement they released to us yesterday. That secretary -- Paul Connell will focus on criminal aliens and employers. And -- rule who cultivate an illegal workforce. Basically -- I think it's fair to say there's a new sheriff in town and if you read between the lines if you're an illegal immigrant working in this country if you keep your nose clean it's probably a matter of time. Before you see some type of an amnesty bill. What concerns agents I'll tell you this is that. It ignores the deterrent effect. That that has we might be going to a time eight years ago. Where you can basically come to this country and not live in any type of fear of being deported if you're just working in this country. -- I -- not without explicit information thanks."
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

IF THIS IS TRUE.

THIS IS ABSOULUTELY UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE

Citizen Line

* Operator Number: 202-282-8000
    * Comment Line: 202-282-8495

This is a violation of our Constitution, and is Morally wrong to all of the victims of Illegal Aliens!! Something needs to be done!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Listening to the video is chilling especially after Pelosi’s tirade last weekend
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Well, I guess that last sentence sums it up.........if you want to come here illegally, you can do so without fearing deportation.

How nice.

What in the Hell is next.....another obama Executive Order....one granting amnesty?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Janet must be impeached. Traitor.

It seems that our Gov't is working overtime to destroy us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have real live space aliens invaded the politicians of Washington DC???
    Big Business wants cheap labor,
    Politicians want more votes.
    Americans just want a job that pays a living wage.
    Uncle Samchez

THE MORE this adminstration screws up this country,
    the more im thinking we need a ONE MILLION person AMERICAN CITIZEN MARCH. and go to the capitol, dhs, doj offices and have a sit in.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    THE MORE this adminstration screws up this country,
    the more im thinking we need a ONE MILLION person AMERICAN CITIZEN MARCH. and go to the capitol, dhs, doj offices and have a sit in.

I agree.

That is, if we can find a million people who aren't now too terrified of martial law and FEMA camps in the same way that federal law enforcement is now too terrified to perform their jobs.

April
    Sickening!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast