Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Illegals SQUALOR, SUPERSTITIONS AND FATALISTIC SLOTH

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty105.htm

SQUALOR, SUPERSTITIONS AND FATALISTIC SLOTH

By Frosty Wooldridge
    December 5, 2005
    NewsWithViews.com

“You don’t know my peopleâ€â€
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

If we do, your phone choices in the future will be: Press ‘1’ for English; ‘2’ for Spanish; ‘3’ for Swahili, ‘4’ for Arabic, ‘5’ for Hmong, ‘6’ for Chinese or others crashing across our borders.
    I LOVE IT!

And, that's the way it SHOULD be if we are to buy into Mr. Burghart's position. It is HIGHLY discriminatory to single out only ONE language to cram down our throats when we have immigrants from MANY countries. They seem to be able to manage just fine without US assimilating to THEIR cultures and languages. Why can't the Hispanic immigrants follow suit??? It really doesn't say much for them if OTHER IMMIGRANTS CAN DO IT but they CAN'T. It tells ME that, either they don't WANT to do so or that they are INCAPABLE of doing so. Either way, those are NOT the kind of IMMIGRANTS we need coming to our country and availing themselves of the opportunities here. It's a form of THEFT. They want to steal OUR CULTURE, OUR LANGUAGE and OUR WAY OF LIFE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HE MISSED FARSI!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Silly me!! I want a moratorium on ALL immigration. Period. None. Nil. Zip. Zilch.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I second that. For now, I think that's the only way to get ourselves out of the mess that we are in.