Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals taking over our jobs...come on someone help me out

I'm not sure if this is a good place to write this but I need someone out there to talk to about this. I'm a hard working man who busts his ass for his family, just moved up from south texas and have been working at a job for $10 an hour. I do everything in the power to pretty much bust my ass. But apparently an illegal mexican had work at this place for the past Ten years. He went back to mexico for a few months and didn't come back by the time he was supposed to so the nice man hired me. Considering the position our government is in right now, finding a job is almost close to impossible so I took the first offer I was given. Keep in mind I'm just like you all, I have a $600 truck payment, a few maxed out credit cards, cell phone bill, two dogs and need money just like everyone else does. But when a man who pays taxes to the government is fired because a mexican who did the SAME work for the SAME pay comes back a few months later then he was supposed to. Now I'm with a work force trying to find a job to pay all my bills, when this mexican sends ALL his money to mexico, does NOT pay a dime of taxes and now I'm out of a job. Please tell me this is messed up. I dont understand and if someone out there does please let me know.

Re: Illegals taking over our jobs...come on someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by Mission2009
    I'm not sure if this is a good place to write this but I need someone out there to talk to about this. I'm a hard working man who busts his ass for his family, just moved up from south texas and have been working at a job for $10 an hour. I do everything in the power to pretty much bust my ass. But apparently an illegal mexican had work at this place for the past Ten years. He went back to mexico for a few months and didn't come back by the time he was supposed to so the nice man hired me. Considering the position our government is in right now, finding a job is almost close to impossible so I took the first offer I was given. Keep in mind I'm just like you all, I have a $600 truck payment, a few maxed out credit cards, cell phone bill, two dogs and need money just like everyone else does. But when a man who pays taxes to the government is fired because a mexican who did the SAME work for the SAME pay comes back a few months later then he was supposed to. Now I'm with a work force trying to find a job to pay all my bills, when this mexican sends ALL his money to mexico, does NOT pay a dime of taxes and now I'm out of a job. Please tell me this is messed up. I dont understand and if someone out there does please let me know.
    First, welcome to ALIPAC, Mission2009. And yes, this is seriously messed up. Is the person who ended up with your job (another one Americans won't do??) an illegal alien? Do you have any evidence to support it (heard the boss say it, heard the non-citizen say it? etc) You cn report the employer and any illegal hiring practices to ICE at ICE website.

You are not alone. So many Americans have been displaced. I wish you the best, and pray you find an even better job soon.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Welcome Mission2009,

The first thing I would do is go to my Congressional Reps office and complain nicely but LOUDLY ! If You don't get any satisfaction there then I would call Washington and ask to speak to your Rep. or at least give whoever answers the phone an earfull to.

The other thing I would do is report the employer to the INS,ICE and the FBI offices

Being silent isn't working so the more noise we make the better !! You surely have a good reason to complain.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Welcome, Mission 2009!
    Gotta agree with SeaTurtle. You have to be absolutely sure that this guy is illegal. There are plenty of Mexicans here on work visas or who are US citizens. Did this employer tell you the job was as a replacement for the worker "unavoidably delayed?" The guy had seniority, and were I the employer that guy would be gone for showing up months after he was supposed to.
    Investigators and lawyers are very expensive, but unless you are good friends with the human resources person, I would call legal aid, because they can better advise how to proceed.
    Keep us posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

American job losses are laregly due to greedy employers.

Welcome Mission2009! You are in the right place. We are fighting to get our country back and out from under those politicans that give our jobs and our country to the illegals population. It is clearly wrong.

I agree with the other posts that suggested that you first must collect your facts and go to your legislator for starters!

Hang in there Mission2009, the majority of Americans agree with our side of this fight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome abourd mission2009 check under "your state".gov you should be able to find your reps and senators there. Dont give up all of us are behind you give them hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelrouser
    Welcome abourd mission2009 check under "your state".gov you should be able to find your reps and senators there. Dont give up all of us are behind you give them hell.
    Welcome sounds like you found the right place.
    I also say get the facts and then call ICE. Good luck
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

mission2009, I'd also contact your local newspaper columnists and see if they may be interested in a story about you and the illegal alien who replaced you... just another avenue...

Yes, welcome Mission2009. You are in the right place. Many of our members have posted several items regarding displacement of the American worker and I hope that gives you some degree of solace with the knowledge that you are definitely not alone in this situation. But yes, you must take action!

I agree with all the postings here... and as others have stated, you must make sure to get all of the facts as accurately as possible, then contact your representatives and your local Labor officials. If the person you replaced was on a work visa, then that individual is here legally. However, if that individual is here illegally, I would think that you definitely have a case.

P.S. You made the statement that the individual does not pay a dime of taxes, which would indicate that he is in the country illegally. People on Work Permits pay taxes... as a rule. Keep in mind that if the company you worked for is aware of the man's illegal status and that he is not paying taxes, then that company is breaking the law as well. This would be something for you to look into... just make sure that the facts are correct before you take action.

So go to it, get all of the facts, contact your reps, and please keep us informed as to your progress.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Hi Mission,

According to Alan Greenspan you are an example of "American workers increasing their productivity" (working for less money).

Senator Cornyn was in the hearing where Greenspan said this and seemed to agree with it, I suggest you get with the Texans for Immigration Reform and protest his office(s) in Texas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast