Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals trying to beat the crackdown

http://kvoa.com/global/story.asp?s=4909 ... =Printable

Illegal border crossers step up effort to enter U.S. after Bush's speech
    May 16, 2006, 08:00 AM MST
    Alfonso Miramontez says, once he heard the U.S. might be sending National Guard troops to the border, he immediately headed north, and was planning to illegally cross into Arizona Monday night.

Thousands of illegal immigrants cross the U.S-Mexico border into Arizona every day.

“To better yourself, for your family, and for a better life,” says Alfonso Miramontez, who’s from Los Mochis, Sinaloa, a town that's about an 8-hour bus ride from Nogales.

Miramontez says, once he heard the U.S. might be sending National Guard troops to the border, he immediately headed north, and was planning to illegally cross into Arizona Monday night.

“It’ll now be much harder to cross through the desert," says Miramontez, ”but the Army (National Guard) on the border won’t stop me.”

Like Miramontez, Eduardo Reyes, an immigrant from Mexico City, just arrived to the border town of Nogales, Sonora with the intention, “of crossing into Arizona and finding work in the United States,” says Reyes.

Miramontez says, “It’s bad in Mexico. It’s also hard because the U.S. soldiers are fighting wars in other countries, and now, many are going to be along the border. When I cross, it scares me and makes me think twice.”

Miramontez adds, “I just want to be happy, and I’ll try to work in the U.S., no matter what happens.”
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

And so the flood continues. Gee, do you think each and every one of these illegals will still manage to have some documentation that they've been in the US illegally since 2000 or whenever? I mean, they'll break our laws to enter our country, break our laws by working, break our laws by not paying taxes, break our laws by driving without licenses, insurance, etc., break our housing codes by living 20 to a home, break our laws by fraudulently receiving government services to which they're not entitled --what's one more law to break by fraudulently representing themselves as longterm illegal residents of the US! Everytime I hear a pundit talk about the 2 year, 5 year stratification I want to just scream!! Like it could ever work!! GRRR! The whole thing makes me crazy!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, if you managed to elude capture for 5 or more years, you deserve a reward. You're just the clever, resourceful type of person that we need as a citizen.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Yes now it is the run for the border from Mexico, they will see a serious jump in illegals trying to cross the border before the National Guard gets there in a month. Unfortunately our border patrol may not be able to handle the onslaught.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, if you managed to elude capture for 5 or more years, you deserve a reward. You're just the clever, resourceful type of person that we need as a citizen.
    Wavtek, I believe Cong. Tancredo called it a "perverse game of cat-and-mouse." The idea of rewarding someone for managing to evade capture for a specified amount of time is insane!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Need Papers? Got Papers!

Illegal aliens CAN get documentation. They can apply for and receive a substitute ID number from the IRS, which they can use to obtain other documents. There are also fake green cards, fake driver's licenses, etc. There is a whole infrastructure in this country whose purpose for existing is the support of illegal alien residency. That's why I have to stress, do NOT make the aliens the primary focus of your anger and action. We have got to go after the politicians and corporations who deliberately lure them here in violation of law. We do that, we build a wall between the US and Mexico, and we won't have to worry so much about whether the National Guard is patrolling, or how many.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Yes now it is the run for the border from Mexico, they will see a serious jump in illegals trying to cross the border before the National Guard gets there in a month. Unfortunately our border patrol may not be able to handle the onslaught.
    And if anything gets passed that hints at amnesty, there will be another huge surge, regardless if the un-armed, National Guard with no authority, are on the border.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    That's right, and by then you've also probably got three to four kids who are all US citizens.

What a brilliant plan.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Green light for inaction

Every day Jorge sits on his hands and does nothing except make phony lip service speeches, it stimulates even more illegals to make a rush for the border just in case something changes. As long as nothing does, the signal is sent that the coast is clear and even more pour in. If we had a real leader and a President instead of an errand boy for a corrupt foreign oligarchy, we wouldn't be broadcasting our law enforcement intentions long before they were implemented or deploying troops without weapons or the authority to arrest, detain, and deport. We'd just do it without any notice, explanation, or apology.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast