Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Illegals Walk Away

The Illegals Walk Away
    By Greg L | 23 March 2008 | Local Economy, Illegal Aliens | 55 Comments

While the Washington Post: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 02086.html can easily seem to find illegal aliens who got caught up in the residential real estate boom and are under financial pressure from the exotic mortgages they obtained in order to purchases homes they couldn’t afford, they can’t seem to find anyone who can explain why this all happened:

[quote]“What can I do? I’ve got no choice,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And when illegals walk away, there are less consequences for them than US citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have often wonders what role in this housing crisis the illegal invader playes who simply walks away from their financial obligations because they can no longer afford it. How were these illegals allowed to get loans and participate in the American Dream when they are not even citizens of this country! I know the lenders could care less if they are citizens since the only authority these guys adhere to is the color green, as in how much money can I make from this deal. That must change.

Sure, many American Citizens are also walking away. However, they will have to account for their obligations, while the illegal invader can simply retreat back to his beloved Mexico or get a different fradulent identification and start all over again the next day, while leaving the American Economy to absorb their loss.