Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals want apology

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:32 a.m. EST
    Illegals Demand Apology From Phoenix Mayor

Print Friendly Version
    Forward this Page
    E-mail NewsMax
    RSS Feed

Reprint Information

Kadima Party Declares Victory in Israel

Cold War Hero Caspar Weinberger Passes
    DeLay: Justices 'Don't Get' Criticism
    Vermont Dems to Weigh Impeachment
    Dems Vow to Block FDA Nominee

Organizers of last week's pro-illegal immigration rally in Phoenix are demanding an apology from Mayor Phil Gordon after he complained that their surprise demonstration had disrupted his city without notice.

Hector Yturralde, leader of the group Unidos en Arizona, issued the demand during a press conference outside City Hall on Sunday, according to the Arizona Republic.

Yturralde also demanded a meeting with Mayor Gordon, setting a deadline for 6 p.m. Wednesday.

Unidos en Arizona sponsored the protest which filled the Phoenix business district with 20,000 pro-illegal demonstrators.

Story Continues Below

Yturralde said he was irked by the Phoenix mayor's complaint that organizers had given the city no notice that the march would be so big, disrupting local business and leaving many residents stranded as demonstrators blocked streets.
    "It's shameful," Gordon said hours after the march. "You can't tell us that you're going to have 2,000 or 3,000 people march on the sidewalk and then turn 20,000 or 30,000 people loose in the streets.

"That's not reasonable," he insisted. "That's not safe. Yes, you can march, but you must also obey the law and exercise good judgment. That didn't happen, and too many businesses and residents had their rights trampled on."

Phoenix Councilman Greg Stanton told the Republic that his office had been bombarded with calls and emails from local residents who were upset by the massive crowd and deadlocked traffic.

"There was frustration [from businesses] that there was no notice about shutting down the streets . . . . Customers couldn't get to them, and customers could not leave if they got there before the march began."

"The way this whole thing went down did not give Phoenix an opportunity to prepare," he complained.
    The mayor's office has yet to respond to Yturralde's demand for a meeting and an apology.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

"That's not reasonable," he insisted. "That's not safe. Yes, you can march, but you must also obey the law and exercise good judgment. That didn't happen, and too many businesses and residents had their rights trampled on."
    That's what you get when you allow the inmates to run the asylum. llegals didn't obey the law? You expected something different? That's why they are called illegal jacka--.

The illegals want an apology? Ok I'll apologize on behalf of this mayor myself. I'm sorry that your a bunch of lawbreaking scum, I'm sorry that you all come from a third world rathole that has no respect for ones laws, borders, language and culture, I'm sorry that most of you are functionally illiterate and can't even read and write in your own language let alone english, I'm sorry that you can't function in a civilized society and have once again exposed yourselves as the animals you all are, I'm sorry that your so stupid that you all have allowed yourselves to be exploited time and time again by the ruling elite and work as their psuedo slaves. You illegals are nothing, but useful idiots for the NWO and I'm sorry that you idiots don't have the stones to go back and fix your own country so you have to become like parasites and ruin ours. I'm sorry that you morons can't open up a history book and realize that you still lost the war 160 some years ago.

I hope that covers everything.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They believe they have a right to break all the Laws that they want because its not thier laws. I have worked with a lot of Illegals and they firmly feel that until they are Legal that breaking laws is ""No Problem"". Besides our Local/County/State and Federal govenrment has given in to them. I say Piss on them. Send them back to thier country they came from. If need be March them back.. This is a Human invasion we are dealing with.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

They believe they have a right to break all the Laws that they want because its not thier laws. I have worked with a lot of Illegals and they firmly feel that until they are Legal that breaking laws is ""No Problem"".
    That's because we have a President and Federal government that have looked the other way and chosen not to enforce our laws and emboldened these criminals in the process. There I go again, I keep forgetting, the laws are only for law-abiding American citizens. Case in point; The Liutenant Governor of South Carolina has been pulled over twice, for speeding in the last 4 months. Both times, he recieved NO speeding ticket. The last time he was clocked at 101 MPH. The Governors response? He made a mistake.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

What a bunch of arrogant jerks.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn